Order lost in my account

Questions regarding your account, do not post personal information or order numbers
rgroy

Order lost in my account

Post by rgroy » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:53 pm

Hi Ricardo

I have some purchase not showing on my account. New Orleans with order number:.
Can you help me please? I was going to download your P3D V5 version and it doesn't appear in my account. Tonight I will be live streaming an unboxing in youtube of P3D V5 and would love to show to my followers with the other updates, KMIA, KFLL, SCEL, LEMD and TXKF. Some of my orders were place from simmarket, but KMSY I placed the order in your webshop.

Thanks for your good work, you are the first one!!! I will let know that to my community tonight.
Regards
Richard Groy

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: Order lost in my account

Post by RicardoLVFR » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:33 pm

rgroy wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:53 pm
Hi Ricardo

I have some purchase not showing on my account. New Orleans with order number: .
Can you help me please? I was going to download your P3D V5 version and it doesn't appear in my account. Tonight I will be live streaming an unboxing in youtube of P3D V5 and would love to show to my followers with the other updates, KMIA, KFLL, SCEL, LEMD and TXKF. Some of my orders were place from simmarket, but KMSY I placed the order in your webshop.

Thanks for your good work, you are the first one!!! I will let know that to my community tonight.
Regards
Richard Groy
The P3d version is not out yet, I am removing your order information please don't say this on an public forum. Please email us to support@latinvfr.com
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

rgroy

Post by rgroy » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:26 pm

Hi,
New Orleans is not ready for p3d yet? https://secure.simmarket.com/latinvfr-n ... 3dv4.phtml

Ok, sent an email to your support.
Regards

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:51 pm

rgroy wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:26 pm
Hi,
New Orleans is not ready for p3d yet? https://secure.simmarket.com/latinvfr-n ... 3dv4.phtml

Ok, sent an email to your support.
Regards
It is now available in simmarket.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner