KFLL Terrain glitches/issues

piedmonitor

Re: KFLL Terrain glitches/issues

Post by piedmonitor » Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:23 am

RicardoLVFR wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:42 am
Definitely an update to the sim has made it worse, it wasn't like that when we released it. We are to take a look at it and see how to make it better.
Hello Ricardo -- what is the status of this?

Ian_LVFR

Post by Ian_LVFR » Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:08 am

I will load this up this afternoon and have a look on my PC. (I am assuming you are using the PC version)

Can you confirm you have no other terrain MODS etc for this area?

Cheers

Ian

Ian_LVFR

Post by Ian_LVFR » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:49 am

I can confirm that these issues are replicated on my system.

I can only assume this has happened with a update or world update, we will look into this.

Thanks

Ian

piedmonitor

Post by piedmonitor » Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:10 pm

Thank you, Ian.

Jonz747

Post by Jonz747 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:19 am

I flew into KFLL yesterday and to my surprise I also have this issue as well. Is there a fix as the last time a reply was made was almost two months ago?

piedmonitor

Post by piedmonitor » Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:19 am

Ian_LVFR wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:49 am
I can confirm that these issues are replicated on my system.

I can only assume this has happened with a update or world update, we will look into this.

Thanks

Ian
Hi Ian, any updates on the fix?

Keirtt

Post by Keirtt » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:38 am

RicardoLVFR wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:42 am
Definitely an update to the sim has made it worse, it wasn't like that when we released it. We are to take a look at it and see how to make it better.
Ricardo,
I know you all have been extremely busy, but are there still any plans to update this? Did a flight in this evening and had no idea how bad it was now. The terrain is awful. I see this was last discussed in June and we are now in October. Any updates? Thanks!

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:39 pm

Hi, has this problem gotten worse with time and initially wasn't that bad or has it always been bad?

initially we released this with some glitches here and there because we tried to do the slope and such.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Keirtt

Post by Keirtt » Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:04 am

Sorry for the delay with my reply, but yes it appears to have gotten considerably worse over the last few months. I did a flight in the other day and much of the airport seemed to have bumps or other issues. When I get off work tomorrow (and catch up on some sleep) I’ll see if I can get some pics. I think someone else posted above with some similar pics. Love the airport but it needs some TLC after some of these updates. Also had a car going through the runway. Thanks Ricardo!

piedmonitor

Post by piedmonitor » Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:35 pm

RicardoLVFR wrote:
Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:39 pm
Hi, has this problem gotten worse with time and initially wasn't that bad or has it always been bad?

initially we released this with some glitches here and there because we tried to do the slope and such.
I don't know how it compares to release, or over time, but I posted pictures on the previous said that you said were going to be looked at/fixed back in June.

Ian also said he replicated it on his machine and that it would be address in September, see above this same page.