Jetways are too short/too long at LEBL

Xanys

Re: Jetways are too short/too long at LEBL

Post by Xanys » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:34 pm

RicardoLVFR, I respect a lot the work all your developers are doing with the sceneries, but this seems to be a complete joke and we all know that no more updates to Barcelona airport will be done... It has been a year since people started to complain about C/E gates.

From what I've seen, you all have been just focusing on planes models, that I completly respect, but it's not possible to have a buggy Madrid with the terrains for over 6 months or a Barcelona airport that has one great Terminal 1 modelled (that from what I've investigated, the guy that made it wasn't even from your developments team and was a third party one) and I guess that unless he decides to re-make that part, you won't be able to achieve the same level of detail as it's seen at Terminal 2.

Something that it's even hilarious it's that if you go around the airport, you will see lots of double objects from your old Terminal 1 and the new Terminal 1 or even some ground markings that have aircrafts in it.

Just can say thanks for all the great job and the free update to Terminal 1, but I will never expect again any updates to any of your sceneries and just will have to keep praying for the Gaya's Barcelona to be released at some point...

Happy new year!

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: Jetways are too short/too long at LEBL

Post by RicardoLVFR » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:40 pm

Xanys wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:34 pm
RicardoLVFR, I respect a lot the work all your developers are doing with the sceneries, but this seems to be a complete joke and we all know that no more updates to Barcelona airport will be done... It has been a year since people started to complain about C/E gates.

From what I've seen, you all have been just focusing on planes models, that I completly respect, but it's not possible to have a buggy Madrid with the terrains for over 6 months or a Barcelona airport that has one great Terminal 1 modelled (that from what I've investigated, the guy that made it wasn't even from your developments team and was a third party one) and I guess that unless he decides to re-make that part, you won't be able to achieve the same level of detail as it's seen at Terminal 2.

Something that it's even hilarious it's that if you go around the airport, you will see lots of double objects from your old Terminal 1 and the new Terminal 1 or even some ground markings that have aircrafts in it.

Just can say thanks for all the great job and the free update to Terminal 1, but I will never expect again any updates to any of your sceneries and just will have to keep praying for the Gaya's Barcelona to be released at some point...

Happy new year!
Very sorry for the delay. The developer who did the jetways lost all the files related to jetways, so we are back to square one, and will have to find a solution on how to solve this. We haven't thought on one yet. Our apologies
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner