LEMD - Bumps everywhere (I uninstalled Asobo LEMD but nothing changed)

gsnipe

LEMD - Bumps everywhere (I uninstalled Asobo LEMD but nothing changed)

Post by gsnipe » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:57 pm

Dear Team:
Hope you are doing well at the time of receiving this message.

I'm sending you this email because I bought the scenery some time ago and after a few sim updates I see terrain bumps everywhere, mostly in the areas between T7 and the iberia hangars.

Is there something that can be done to fix this?

Regards,

Guillermo

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: LEMD - Bumps everywhere (I uninstalled Asobo LEMD but nothing changed)

Post by RicardoLVFR » Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:27 am

We are working on fixing some of the terrain issues on our airports, LEMD is among them, we are first trying to fix them for KFLL then we will continue with KBWI and LEMD.

That's the order of worse to not too bad.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

ciberajj

Post by ciberajj » Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:38 pm

LEMD is kind of nightmare to taxi with one engine. There is a huge bump turning left to Juliet from Mike. You need to do some Need for Speed drifting to not get stuck there :lol:

Also many bumps in T2 gates...

lauriecooper93

Post by lauriecooper93 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:27 am

Is there any progress on this? LEMD is still a nightmare to taxi in and some gates you can't even pushback there.

crltoz

Post by crltoz » Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:57 am

Hi, I'm also experiencing this terrain issue. However, I've noticed it only happens when combined with the 'fsdreamteam-gsx-world-of-jetways' package from GSX Pro. If I remove the file '...\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\fsdreamteam-gsx-world-of-jetways\scenery\FSDT_WorldOfJetwaysfrom\LEMD.bgl' from the community folder, the scenery looks fine. It would be great if a fix could be released to use GSX along with this scenery. I hope my information has been helpful.

7heAngryVe7eran

Post by 7heAngryVe7eran » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:37 am

crltoz wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:57 am
Hi, I'm also experiencing this terrain issue. However, I've noticed it only happens when combined with the 'fsdreamteam-gsx-world-of-jetways' package from GSX Pro. If I remove the file '...\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\fsdreamteam-gsx-world-of-jetways\scenery\FSDT_WorldOfJetwaysfrom\LEMD.bgl' from the community folder, the scenery looks fine. It would be great if a fix could be released to use GSX along with this scenery. I hope my information has been helpful.
Information provided to us by the community is helpful. We appreciate you letting us know.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:48 pm

lauriecooper93 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:27 am
Is there any progress on this? LEMD is still a nightmare to taxi in and some gates you can't even pushback there.
Exactly which gates you can't push back from?
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:49 pm

crltoz wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:57 am
Don't understand the reason why this would cause issues.

Can any of you post pictures of the issues that happen with this world of jetways addon?
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner