Frustrated purchase (Steam) AREX US

fringall

Frustrated purchase (Steam) AREX US

Post by fringall » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:44 pm

I previously purchased AREX Europe through Steam without any issues and was so impressed that on Aug 5th, I bought AREX US by the same method (through Steam).
Steam added the funds to my wallet and withdrew them to pay for the product, just as they had for the previous transaction but this time AREX US has so far failed to appear in FS2020.
I have e-mailed all the details that I have on this purchase to your support address twice now without any reply.
Have I forgotten a step in the installation or who do I contact to resolve this?
Since I waited a while after buying it, just in case it took time to appear in FS2020, I was only a few hours over the 48 hour limitation that Steam imposes for refunds and they have basically said that they don't want to know and I need to contact the vendor.
Since I'm rather keen to install AREX US, any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: Frustrated purchase (Steam) AREX US

Post by RicardoLVFR » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:20 pm

fringall wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:44 pm
I previously purchased AREX Europe through Steam without any issues and was so impressed that on Aug 5th, I bought AREX US by the same method (through Steam).
Steam added the funds to my wallet and withdrew them to pay for the product, just as they had for the previous transaction but this time AREX US has so far failed to appear in FS2020.
I have e-mailed all the details that I have on this purchase to your support address twice now without any reply.
Have I forgotten a step in the installation or who do I contact to resolve this?
Since I waited a while after buying it, just in case it took time to appear in FS2020, I was only a few hours over the 48 hour limitation that Steam imposes for refunds and they have basically said that they don't want to know and I need to contact the vendor.
Since I'm rather keen to install AREX US, any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Please do confirm we responded to an email from you, if not email admin@latinvfr.com

let us know
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

fringall

Re: Frustrated purchase (Steam) AREX US

Post by fringall » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:29 pm

I owe you an apology, Ricardo as all your replies to ,y e-mails had been treated as spam.
However, I am very happy to say that I have now successully installed AREX US and am really happy with it.
I have to say that the support provided here is by far the quickest, most hassle free and best that I have yet experienced.
Thank you so much for sorting this out so easily and quickly!