Misleading

isobar

Misleading

Post by isobar » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:15 pm

I purchased the North American version of AREX through the marketplace expecting to be able to see Delta, American, SouthWest etc. When I load up an aircraft. But instead all I see is default ground handling still and no option to select an airline specific. Apparently if I bought it on the marketplace that option isn't available to me? I tried to get a refund from the marketplace but that is also not an option. Please help.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: Misleading

Post by RicardoLVFR » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:33 pm

Don't understand what's misleading. On the marketplace version no GSE has any airline logos in the pictures. All show logos of default handling companies. We apologize if somewhere you mis-understood, but there hasn't been any of misleading intent here.

On our shop we do show logos, but that's because our shop version has logos.

Because of all of this situation and differences between marketplace and our shop, that's why we stopped putting airline logos on all the rest of packs.

Email us to support@latinvfr.com to help you out.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

isobar

Re: Misleading

Post by isobar » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:51 pm

I saw it on marketplace but then I watched a video on your website and I assumed they were the same. Guess that was my mistake and I am stuck with the marketplace non airline version. Still very disappointing. Thanks for the quick reply though.