Wrong liveries at LVFR KMIA (Xbox)

ironlemon

Wrong liveries at LVFR KMIA (Xbox)

Post by ironlemon » Wed May 25, 2022 12:44 am

Hi,

I recently purchased the AREX Global pack for Xbox. So far it's been working pretty good but I've just encountered a first inconsistency at Miami Intl. Airport. The ground vehicles that spawned seemed to belong to European region instead of American (LSG Sky Chefs for catering, Swissport for tug). I can provide screenshots later.

I'm using LVFR KMIA addon and flying Asobo A320 with 4Simmers livery, if that makes any difference.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: Wrong liveries at LVFR KMIA (Xbox)

Post by RicardoLVFR » Fri May 27, 2022 11:46 am

Hi, those companies are present in North America. In fact they are in KMIA too.

I worked many many years ago for swissport handling in KMIA.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

ironlemon

Post by ironlemon » Sat May 28, 2022 9:16 pm

Thanks for the reply! I was under the impression those were specific to the European region of the package and the mod somehow confused the regions. No issues then and sorry for the bother :)

Question though, just out of curiosity - do specific third-party airports have their own companies that override the mod then? Or is it the other way round (mod overrides airport mods)? I was just wondering if what I’m seeing in Miami is part of the KMIA or the AREX mod.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sun May 29, 2022 10:40 pm

ironlemon wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 9:16 pm
Thanks for the reply! I was under the impression those were specific to the European region of the package and the mod somehow confused the regions. No issues then and sorry for the bother :)

Question though, just out of curiosity - do specific third-party airports have their own companies that override the mod then? Or is it the other way round (mod overrides airport mods)? I was just wondering if what I’m seeing in Miami is part of the KMIA or the AREX mod.

What you see in KMIA is part of AREX.

Third party airports do not touch those vehicles, because this is a regional mod, that customizes hundreds if not thousands of airports.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner