Frustrated Purchase (MS Store)

themadgamer

Frustrated Purchase (MS Store)

Post by themadgamer » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:50 pm

Hello,

I bought this on the Marketplace and did not see that it would not work if bought there. Of course, Microsoft said I need to go to the vendor to request a refund.....How do I get this resolved? I would like the software, so I would like a refund and buy it direct from you. Any thoughts?

Thank you!
TMG
Last edited by themadgamer on Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: Frustrated Purchase

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:54 pm

Hi, what would not work? email us a proof of your purchase to support@latinvfr.com and we will try to sort it out for you.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

themadgamer

Post by themadgamer » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:12 pm

Maybe I have misread, but it says you are unable to change the logos in MSFS because of the SDK, is that not accurate? I may have misread that, but let me know if it does work as it should. Thanks for the response!

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:13 pm

Yes, for the MSFS marketplace this is not going to be possible. And in reality we won't have different versions of AREX for the other regions, so moving forward AREX will be released the same as it is on the MSFS marketplace, so airlines will only be possible for the North American region in our shop. Email us the info and we will help you.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

themadgamer

Post by themadgamer » Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:14 pm

Emailing you now, thank you!