AREX NA - Only have default vehicles

Reecee

Re: AREX NA - Only have default vehicles

Post by Reecee » Sun May 30, 2021 1:26 pm

Mainly freeware scenery and some liveries, I also did a reinstall of the sim and I haven't a problem yet so far with Arex, which is good but strange. Thanks for your help!

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sun May 30, 2021 2:46 pm

Reecee wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 1:26 pm
Mainly freeware scenery and some liveries, I also did a reinstall of the sim and I haven't a problem yet so far with Arex, which is good but strange. Thanks for your help!
Some freeware scenery might have included a livingworld.sbp file which might cause problems with AREX. We are trying to find out which may include that and therefore cause issues.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

CloudTwister

Post by CloudTwister » Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:44 pm

Sorry for not replying to this sooner, I haven't logged in in quite a while. The scenery that was causing the conflict for me was freeware also, developed by FlyingsCool on flightsim.to. I found that his airport KASH was causing the conflict, and probably some of his other airports.

https://flightsim.to/profile/FlyingsCool

I spoke to him briefly about this in the comments section of his KASH airport. Below is a link to that conversation.

https://flightsim.to/file/778/boire-fie ... ate/120768

Thanks

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:36 pm

Saw his reply.

AREX can't be designed to work with livingworld files for a same region, since only one will work at a time.

So either the other developers or ours will show, not two at the same time, and it will affect an entire region, possibly hundreds if not thousands of airports.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner