An AREX question and an AREX request

bstikkel

An AREX question and an AREX request

Post by bstikkel » Thu May 27, 2021 7:45 pm

Hello RichardolVFR,
After seeing a few AREX videoreviews at YouTube, I got a bit confused about what the AREX products actually add.
I thought, in Europe it would add various European airportservice companies at airports at the same time.
Now I heard, one has to choose one. Is it so, that only one airportservice company is viewable at all European airports? Or does one have to choose one airportservice company per European region?
Or, what I hoped, can one see more than one airportservice company at airports?

Thanks for clearing this up.

Another thing I am very curious for, is the difference between the default MSFS airportservice cars and the sounds of yours.
Could you make a comparison video about it, or maybe even a comparison audio stream would be okay to as long as it says what sound is what car.

Thanks for your reaction!
Kind regards
Bram Stikkel

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: An AREX question and an AREX request

Post by RicardoLVFR » Thu May 27, 2021 8:11 pm

bstikkel wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 7:45 pm
Hello RichardolVFR,
After seeing a few AREX videoreviews at YouTube, I got a bit confused about what the AREX products actually add.
I thought, in Europe it would add various European airportservice companies at airports at the same time.
Now I heard, one has to choose one. Is it so, that only one airportservice company is viewable at all European airports? Or does one have to choose one airportservice company per European region?
Or, what I hoped, can one see more than one airportservice company at airports?

Thanks for clearing this up.

Another thing I am very curious for, is the difference between the default MSFS airportservice cars and the sounds of yours.
Could you make a comparison video about it, or maybe even a comparison audio stream would be okay to as long as it says what sound is what car.

Thanks for your reaction!
Kind regards
Bram Stikkel
Hi,

I know it may sound confusing but we try not to, the only pack that would allow you to select airlines is the North American pack if bought outside the MS marketplace, meaning our store or simmarket. Other than that, AREX Europe does not allow for that neither with the marketpalce or the other shop versions.

We tried to make this explained here and on the product page: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=923

As for the sounds about comparison. That's something we would have expected from reviewers. But we are planning on doing a final AREX promo video once we complete all regions. Hopefully there you can hear the sounds.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner