Simbrief/Navigraph Connections

Ambassador777

Simbrief/Navigraph Connections

Post by Ambassador777 » Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:52 pm

Just purchased A321Neo through Contrail. Aircraft loads fine, however the tablet doesn't activate my Navigraph after using code, Navigraph says it has successfully linked but not in the tablet. Same goes true for Simbrief in tablet. I put in my account number and nothing happens.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: Simbrief/Navigraph Connections

Post by RicardoLVFR » Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:56 am

You need to imput the code given by navigraph, then navigate to the home page of the EFB, and go into the charts, the charts should work provided you put in the correct code.

You don't need to wait, just go back to home and then go the the charts menu.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:42 pm

Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Kirk

Post by Kirk » Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:01 pm

Thank you for doing this. The Brightness of the EFB, may make it difficult to see, but it works!

Questions: Any plans to include SIMLINK, the arrow that follows the plane in Navigragh?

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:03 pm

Kirk wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:01 pm
Thank you for doing this. The Brightness of the EFB, may make it difficult to see, but it works!

Questions: Any plans to include SIMLINK, the arrow that follows the plane in Navigragh?
Don't think that works for XBOX yet.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Kirk

Post by Kirk » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:56 pm

As of today, Simlink does not work on Xbox. My question - Will it come to Xbox?

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:37 pm

Kirk wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:56 pm
We don't know.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

bgpearce01

Post by bgpearce01 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:30 pm

RicardoLVFR wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:37 pm
Kirk wrote:
We don't know.
Hi. I have been flight simming for over 20 years and have purchased many of LATINVFR's products ( i live in marathon, FL). I have sold my pc and currently only have access to my Xbox series X. I purchased the A318 in the hopes I can use Simbrief on my tablet to track the flight realtime. I do not want to use it on the EFB.

Is there anyway you can drop in the simlink connection so the position reports to the navigraph cloud? It is really the only reason for me using this aircraft. The Honda Jet and Vision Jet both have this working on Xbox. Thank you.

Brian

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:37 pm

bgpearce01 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:30 pm
RicardoLVFR wrote:
Kirk wrote:
We don't know.
Hi. I have been flight simming for over 20 years and have purchased many of LATINVFR's products ( i live in marathon, FL). I have sold my pc and currently only have access to my Xbox series X. I purchased the A318 in the hopes I can use Simbrief on my tablet to track the flight realtime. I do not want to use it on the EFB.

Is there anyway you can drop in the simlink connection so the position reports to the navigraph cloud? It is really the only reason for me using this aircraft. The Honda Jet and Vision Jet both have this working on Xbox. Thank you.

Brian
We are in the process of again revamping the EFB and implementing simbrief flight plans into the plane, we will see if we can do this. If H jet has it, we can try and get it in too.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

bgpearce01

Post by bgpearce01 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:17 pm

RicardoLVFR wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:37 pm
bgpearce01 wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:30 pm
RicardoLVFR wrote:

We don't know.

Brian
We are in the process of again revamping the EFB and implementing simbrief flight plans into the plane, we will see if we can do this. If H jet has it, we can try and get it in too.
This is great, thank you for trying Ricardo! If you can get it to work, make sure you advertise it with the product because this will be a HUGE selling point for us stuck on Xbox.