you don't need navigraph charts no.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Norbert

Re: Simbrief/Navigraph Connections

Post by Norbert » Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:28 pm

Wolney79BRZ wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:24 pm
Ok.That would be correct, but that's not what happens. I do an OFP in Simbrief and try to load it on the aircraft's tablet but it doesn't show the most recent OFP, an old one always appears, from months ago.
Hello, i have the same problem on the 320 i bought on xbox some days ago. Authentification sucessful, "ID and OFP found" message and then, no matter, if i put my pilot id in before or nothing, after some time it loads a flightplan from somebody else, which i never before did create! The jeppesen charts integration for example for the airport works!!!!???

For "fun" i tried to send the wrong OFP to the mcu .......did not work! Please help! Thanks.

best regards
Norbert

LuckyNikeCharm

Post by LuckyNikeCharm » Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:33 am

wduvall17 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:30 am
Question about simbrief! Mine works fine but my brother has the a319/a321 and has the free simbrief account! He has it linked up with the plane for simbrief has the flight plan show up on the tablet but when he hits the send to cdu it doesnt load into the fms! Was wondering why that wouldnt be processing! He gets frustrated so wanted to ask! Thanks!
Im on Xbox and I had this problem when it first released, after I purchased the A339 I was able to import to cdu on the A321. I dont know why that fixed the issue for me.

Like2Fly

Post by Like2Fly » Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:59 pm

Having simlink functionality on Xbox lvfr aircraft so that I can see the aircraft position on my navigraph mobile phone / tablet app would be amazing. This functionality does exist on other aircraft on Xbox. Over and above this it would also be great to see the aircraft position on the in game tablet as well.

Wolfgang04041981

Post by Wolfgang04041981 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:50 pm

Norbert wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:28 pm
Wolney79BRZ wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:24 pm
Ok.That would be correct, but that's not what happens. I do an OFP in Simbrief and try to load it on the aircraft's tablet but it doesn't show the most recent OFP, an old one always appears, from months ago.
Hello, i have the same problem on the 320 i bought on xbox some days ago. Authentification sucessful, "ID and OFP found" message and then, no matter, if i put my pilot id in before or nothing, after some time it loads a flightplan from somebody else, which i never before did create! The jeppesen charts integration for example for the airport works!!!!???

For "fun" i tried to send the wrong OFP to the mcu .......did not work! Please help! Thanks.

best regards
Norbert
Hello,
yes, I have exactly the same issue on my XBox X in the A320ceo. Wrong flightplan is being loaded (always the same at the US East Coast which I never created) and also sending to MCDU does not work!
Has anyone found a solution for that yet?
Thanks.
BR

ZsoltK

Post by ZsoltK » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:07 pm

I have purchased the A321neo and the A319ceo yesterday from the MS store on Xbox Series X and I am also experiencing some irregularities with the EFB on both aircraft (see screenshots on the link below), including simbrief integration not working properly, pulling up the same flightplan (CYUL to CYYZ - never had this route planned in simbrief) for any userid I fill in. I tried deleting and reinstalling both the aircraft and the whole game, but nothing helped.
Also I noticed some issues with the AP and ATHR on the ILS approach, the aircraft is suddenly pitching up and pushing the throttles all the way just above 1000 ft, without any input from me - happened twice today on the A319ceo.

https://1drv.ms/a/s!As-rTJHMx_rXnyTaGdY ... p?e=3UkEsT

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:51 pm

ZsoltK wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:07 pm
I have purchased the A321neo and the A319ceo yesterday from the MS store on Xbox Series X and I am also experiencing some irregularities with the EFB on both aircraft (see screenshots on the link below), including simbrief integration not working properly, pulling up the same flightplan (CYUL to CYYZ - never had this route planned in simbrief) for any userid I fill in. I tried deleting and reinstalling both the aircraft and the whole game, but nothing helped.
Also I noticed some issues with the AP and ATHR on the ILS approach, the aircraft is suddenly pitching up and pushing the throttles all the way just above 1000 ft, without any input from me - happened twice today on the A319ceo.

https://1drv.ms/a/s!As-rTJHMx_rXnyTaGdY ... p?e=3UkEsT

As for the simbrief flight plan. We are getting the issue on some users, our systems dont get the issue but we are investigating, In any case we are due to a complete replacement of the EFB to have it like the A330-neo.

As for the AP and ATHR on ILS approach, you are doing an autoland meaning approach is selected so the plane follows the ILS? if so is it capturign the GS?
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

ZsoltK

Post by ZsoltK » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:36 pm

Thank you Ricardo for the info on the Simbrief integration! I am looking forward for the new layout. Any approximate date for the release?

Regarding the pitch-up behavior, yes, the plane was in autoland configuration with LOC and GS captured and the speed around 150 knots. However I did not experience this anymore yesterday and today... so maybe I did something wrong. I will let you know if it happens again and will try to also do a screen recording of it.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:49 pm

ZsoltK wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:36 pm
Thank you Ricardo for the info on the Simbrief integration! I am looking forward for the new layout. Any approximate date for the release?

Regarding the pitch-up behavior, yes, the plane was in autoland configuration with LOC and GS captured and the speed around 150 knots. However I did not experience this anymore yesterday and today... so maybe I did something wrong. I will let you know if it happens again and will try to also do a screen recording of it.

As for the integration of the new EFB, we are getting some of our staff back from the holiday break and they are back on this and we hope by next month to be released at latest.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

KG10follow

Post by KG10follow » Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:25 am

Hi, I'm an XBOX player, I bought an A321neo and I'm writing with a similar problem as fellows above. I connected with my simbrief account, entered the ID, everything connected nicely without any problem and displayed the correct flight plan on the iPad. Unfortunately when I press "send to CDU" nothing happens. I've tried every possible way - pressing once, pressing a dozen times, waiting a while, waiting 10 minutes, entering the route on the map before the flight, and entering nothing except the starting gate. It just doesn't work!

A huge request Ricardo, to fix this as soon as possible, I suppose that a lot of people like me purchased this aircraft mainly for the ability to connect to simbrief and send real flight plans to CDU.