Simbrief/Navigraph Connections

Wolfgang04041981

Re: Simbrief/Navigraph Connections

Post by Wolfgang04041981 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:28 pm

RicardoLVFR wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:51 pm
ZsoltK wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:07 pm
I have purchased the A321neo and the A319ceo yesterday from the MS store on Xbox Series X and I am also experiencing some irregularities with the EFB on both aircraft (see screenshots on the link below), including simbrief integration not working properly, pulling up the same flightplan (CYUL to CYYZ - never had this route planned in simbrief) for any userid I fill in. I tried deleting and reinstalling both the aircraft and the whole game, but nothing helped.
Also I noticed some issues with the AP and ATHR on the ILS approach, the aircraft is suddenly pitching up and pushing the throttles all the way just above 1000 ft, without any input from me - happened twice today on the A319ceo.

https://1drv.ms/a/s!As-rTJHMx_rXnyTaGdY ... p?e=3UkEsT

As for the simbrief flight plan. We are getting the issue on some users, our systems dont get the issue but we are investigating, In any case we are due to a complete replacement of the EFB to have it like the A330-neo.

As for the AP and ATHR on ILS approach, you are doing an autoland meaning approach is selected so the plane follows the ILS? if so is it capturign the GS?
Hi Ricardo,

just wanted to follow up on this topic. Is there any ETA on implementing the reworked EFB in the A320ceo? Not being able to import SimBrief flight plans is really a bummer...

Thanks.

BR

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:15 pm

Wolfgang04041981 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:28 pm
RicardoLVFR wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:51 pm
ZsoltK wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:07 pm
I have purchased the A321neo and the A319ceo yesterday from the MS store on Xbox Series X and I am also experiencing some irregularities with the EFB on both aircraft (see screenshots on the link below), including simbrief integration not working properly, pulling up the same flightplan (CYUL to CYYZ - never had this route planned in simbrief) for any userid I fill in. I tried deleting and reinstalling both the aircraft and the whole game, but nothing helped.
Also I noticed some issues with the AP and ATHR on the ILS approach, the aircraft is suddenly pitching up and pushing the throttles all the way just above 1000 ft, without any input from me - happened twice today on the A319ceo.

https://1drv.ms/a/s!As-rTJHMx_rXnyTaGdY ... p?e=3UkEsT

As for the simbrief flight plan. We are getting the issue on some users, our systems dont get the issue but we are investigating, In any case we are due to a complete replacement of the EFB to have it like the A330-neo.

As for the AP and ATHR on ILS approach, you are doing an autoland meaning approach is selected so the plane follows the ILS? if so is it capturign the GS?
Hi Ricardo,

just wanted to follow up on this topic. Is there any ETA on implementing the reworked EFB in the A320ceo? Not being able to import SimBrief flight plans is really a bummer...

Thanks.

BR
We are working on it, and hope in February is released.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Kirk

Post by Kirk » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:42 am

I have just purchased the A330. I am on Xbox, Series X. Another wonderful plane. It works wonderfully for me. The only thing missing and I have emailed LVFR before is the plane as well as the others A318, A319, A321 - that I own do not support SIMLINK, from Navigraph. It would be wonderful to have my tablet next to me and see my plane fly through the Navigraph World Map. I do it with the HondaJet and the Vjet. Please, please look into implementing SIMLINK into your Planes. Thank you, John

sgt_brimer

Post by sgt_brimer » Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:40 pm

I bought all the aircraft available from LVFR through the in-sim marketplace (when I was on the Xbox). However, given that the update to the EFB with SimBrief integration is still not available, I wonder if I re-purchased the aircraft through the marketplace here (I have moved to a PC for flight sim) will the EFB will be updated with SimBrief integration?

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:28 pm

sgt_brimer wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:40 pm
I bought all the aircraft available from LVFR through the in-sim marketplace (when I was on the Xbox). However, given that the update to the EFB with SimBrief integration is still not available, I wonder if I re-purchased the aircraft through the marketplace here (I have moved to a PC for flight sim) will the EFB will be updated with SimBrief integration?
Time frame has shifted somewhat because of delays in other things. But right now we are aiming to have that update for the a320 family EFB released by next month.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

DocBrown84

Post by DocBrown84 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:31 pm

Are updates coming for the Xbox versions of the A3**?

Arthur kamp

Post by Arthur kamp » Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:49 am

We desperately need the simbrief integration like on the A330 also available on A320 etc. It's a bummer it still isn't fixed.

DocBrown84

Post by DocBrown84 » Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:33 am

Hopefully the upcoming Inibuilds A320 NEO will have Simbrief/Navigraph support on Xbox, it has all gone a bit quiet on this side.

PilotPro

Post by PilotPro » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:17 am

Yeah, the upcoming Inibuilds A320neo(will be released on March 26th😍😋) will have a SimBrief integration on the EFB and in the MCDU! Also on Xbox! The level of complexity and detail of this plane will be as good as the Ini A310 and even higher🥰 But unfortunately not a Navigraph Charts Integration.

Arthur kamp

Post by Arthur kamp » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:54 pm

Does the Simbrief integration means it can sync your flightplan into the mcdu like the LVFR A330 does? It find that very, very handy.