Flaps: Playstation One Graphics?!

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: Flaps: Playstation One Graphics?!

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:27 pm

Mar1881 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:06 pm
I must say, your generic reply:
"I appreciate the detailed explanation. Apologies that it did not meet your expectations. This is something that we may look at improving in the future."
is quite disappointing. Again, may I ask your personal opinion of the wing modeling on the LVFR A321 vs. the free MSFS A320? Are you happy with it? Proud of it? Disappointed in it? I would appreciate your honest opinion.

That sentence you posted could be applied to pretty much every customer request, even if I asked for a pink elephant copilot avatar. :lol: ;)
Hi, we are politely and professionally responding to your post. We will look into improving things as much as we can.

These forums are for helping, not to bash or just openly criticize our products just because you feel. There are other places you can do that. In the meantime if you keep at this we will have to remove your posts and ban you.

These forums are for support and help. Lets stick to that.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Mar1881

Post by Mar1881 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:46 am

Let me be very clear: I am writing this as a paying customer whom was forced to join this forum due to the lack of a dedicated customer support by LVFR. I by no means wanted to "publicly bash" (very strong choice of words) anyone and apologize sincerely if it came across as such. I tried to keep it light with a joke here and there, but apparently this did not stop feelings from being deeply hurt. Again, the only way to hope for any form of customer support was by joining this forum. I would've much rather done so via private e-mails given a customer support email address.

I do hope you understand that some frustration can build when one has little time to fly the Microsoft flight simulator in the first place, and then so much time is spent trying to communicate a simple question to this form of "customer support". This included the fact that I was unable to attach picture files due to size, took the time to shrink the files until I got the aforementioned notice that files are generally not accepted (why not say that in the first place?), then joining ANOTHER forum (discord) that I did not want to be a part of, but sending the pics did not work there either, then researching the web to find similar pictures, describe these in detail and providing links to help LVFR see what i mean and answer my question. Then I get a very generic, template type reply that doesn't answer the question. These template answers are a problem in most customer support hannels, I'm not trying to single out LVFR specifically. I was happy to communicate with a person, not a bot. But after all that, being told that I am a person who publicly bashes other people or products and being threatened with a ban is kind of a cherry on top of things.

Again, apologies if any feelings were hurt. That was never my intention. Just a customer trying to ask customer support a question, that's all I intended.
Ironically, the time lost to all this includes writing this post, but I did want to apologize.
Best regards

7heAngryVe7eran

Post by 7heAngryVe7eran » Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:19 pm

Mar1881 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:46 am
Let me be very clear: I am writing this as a paying customer whom was forced to join this forum due to the lack of a dedicated customer support by LVFR. I by no means wanted to "publicly bash" (very strong choice of words) anyone and apologize sincerely if it came across as such. I tried to keep it light with a joke here and there, but apparently this did not stop feelings from being deeply hurt. Again, the only way to hope for any form of customer support was by joining this forum. I would've much rather done so via private e-mails given a customer support email address.

I do hope you understand that some frustration can build when one has little time to fly the Microsoft flight simulator in the first place, and then so much time is spent trying to communicate a simple question to this form of "customer support". This included the fact that I was unable to attach picture files due to size, took the time to shrink the files until I got the aforementioned notice that files are generally not accepted (why not say that in the first place?), then joining ANOTHER forum (discord) that I did not want to be a part of, but sending the pics did not work there either, then researching the web to find similar pictures, describe these in detail and providing links to help LVFR see what i mean and answer my question. Then I get a very generic, template type reply that doesn't answer the question. These template answers are a problem in most customer support hannels, I'm not trying to single out LVFR specifically. I was happy to communicate with a person, not a bot. But after all that, being told that I am a person who publicly bashes other people or products and being threatened with a ban is kind of a cherry on top of things.

Again, apologies if any feelings were hurt. That was never my intention. Just a customer trying to ask customer support a question, that's all I intended.
Ironically, the time lost to all this includes writing this post, but I did want to apologize.
Best regards
I understand your frustration that a dedicated support e-mail wasn't chosen to be the primary way to communicate about an issue that you're having with a product. However, we're here on the forum to not only hear of the issues you're having and your frustration, but to also offer support. I made sure to add you on discord in order to offer you additional support and see the picture that you took of the issue.

No feelings were hurt on my end.
Mar1881 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:06 pm
I must say, your generic reply:
"I appreciate the detailed explanation. Apologies that it did not meet your expectations. This is something that we may look at improving in the future."
is quite disappointing. Again, may I ask your personal opinion of the wing modeling on the LVFR A321 vs. the free MSFS A320? Are you happy with it? Proud of it? Disappointed in it? I would appreciate your honest opinion.

That sentence you posted could be applied to pretty much every customer request, even if I asked for a pink elephant copilot avatar. :lol: ;)
The reason I answered your question in a 'generic' fashion is because it is the best way I can respond without making a promise that I personally cannot deliver. However, I was honest when I said that your concern has been seen and will be considered. I fully understand that you would like the model improved in some areas.

I have purchased these aircraft myself and flown them a lot for my personal virtual airline before assisting here on the forum. I am happy with the product, but I also share some of the same concerns that other customers, like you, have brought up. An update is currently being worked on to address a lot of these issues. The important thing to note is that Ricardo and the development team are listening to concerns and continuing to support the product.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:46 pm

Mar1881 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:46 am

Best regards
I understand. In the list of things we will look into is, scheduling a complete overhaul of the wing. That would mean redesign, re texture, re animate, and then place on the aircraft, then test, then release. That's going to take some time, that's why I can't really commit to this at this moment. However, our team is growing, and I will think on how best to address this issue and improve it. Thank you for your suggestions.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Mar1881

Post by Mar1881 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:57 pm

Thanks, Ricardo, 7heAngryVe7eran. The feedback is very much appreciated.
I look forward to the updates.
Best of luck with LVFR's future projects.
Best regards

7heAngryVe7eran

Post by 7heAngryVe7eran » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:51 am

This topic is now locked.