Takeoff, landing and question

JJared274

Takeoff, landing and question

Post by JJared274 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:18 am

Hello, I hope you are well. I'm going to ask if it's normal for me to feel that the A321 at the time of landing feels very rude, no matter how soft landing I feel that it feels rude and strange (do you understand me? Maybe it's my impression.) Also, when taking off he noticed that it rises quite easily, what can this be due to? And the other thing, will there be any update that the avionics of it is worked on? (If you have already talked about that, my apologies, I have not been able to read it.). Great job with the A32X-A330 family. :D

Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience.

Att:Jared.

(If you see spelling mistakes, I apologize, I don't speak English.)
Jared J.
Xbox Series X
A321Neo-737-800/900ER

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: Takeoff, landing and question

Post by RicardoLVFR » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:22 pm

JJared274 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:18 am
Hello, I hope you are well. I'm going to ask if it's normal for me to feel that the A321 at the time of landing feels very rude, no matter how soft landing I feel that it feels rude and strange (do you understand me? Maybe it's my impression.) Also, when taking off he noticed that it rises quite easily, what can this be due to? And the other thing, will there be any update that the avionics of it is worked on? (If you have already talked about that, my apologies, I have not been able to read it.). Great job with the A32X-A330 family. :D

Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience.

Att:Jared.

(If you see spelling mistakes, I apologize, I don't speak English.)
Once the avionics update is done, its going to dramatically change the way the plane feels and flies as it will implement FBW to the planes, something they currently don't have.

So give us a few weeks more and we will get to releasing them eventually. Our apologies.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

JJared274

Re: Takeoff, landing and question

Post by JJared274 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:28 pm

Thank you very much! There is nothing to apologize for, you are listening to the community and working, not like many developers. So thank you again for your answer. :)
Jared J.
Xbox Series X
A321Neo-737-800/900ER