An usefull method to use thrustmaster with A321

zebacking

An usefull method to use thrustmaster with A321

Post by zebacking » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:05 pm

Hello guys,

Recently I've bought the LVFR A321 since the Fenix doesn't have one. There with Fenix, we have, on MCDU Menu, a tool to calibrate and adjust the thrustmaster with each lever position, impeccable!!!
I've found here several topics similars, but no one with an usual answer, the nearest anwer was "You can also tune the axis sensitivity on the left side, but you shouldn't have to for levers", what it's not true, I've selected this options, using the default sensitivity and it was not working in each position.

So my questions are:
Does LVFR will implement an option at MCDU or EFB, or similar?
Does someone has a Youtube video tutorial in how to adjust it?
Doen someone has an usefull method to do this?

Thanks in advanced

Regards
Carlos

7heAngryVe7eran

Re: An usefull method to use thrustmaster with A321

Post by 7heAngryVe7eran » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:44 am

zebacking wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:05 pm
Hello guys,

Recently I've bought the LVFR A321 since the Fenix doesn't have one. There with Fenix, we have, on MCDU Menu, a tool to calibrate and adjust the thrustmaster with each lever position, impeccable!!!
I've found here several topics similars, but no one with an usual answer, the nearest anwer was "You can also tune the axis sensitivity on the left side, but you shouldn't have to for levers", what it's not true, I've selected this options, using the default sensitivity and it was not working in each position.

So my questions are:
Does LVFR will implement an option at MCDU or EFB, or similar?
Does someone has a Youtube video tutorial in how to adjust it?
Doen someone has an usefull method to do this?

Thanks in advanced

Regards
Carlos
Apologies for the delay in responding.

I own the TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition. To my knowledge, there is no tool to adjust or change the controls aside from the settings already in the simulator. I think this would be a helpful feature, and the programming team may have already considered implementing it in a future update.

If you aren't satisfied with the simulator control settings, FSUIPC allows users to set up controls beyond the limits of the simulator control settings. I suggest giving it a try. Speaking of this, if I find good settings in the future, I'll be sure to post them for the community.

There is a good possibility that there youtube video that explains how to adjust the controls, but I haven't seen anyone post one specifically dealing with LVFR aircraft and the Thrustmaster. There may be videos that go more in depth on how to set up your controls using FSUIPC, so you may want to check those out.