Additional callouts?

dreampage

Additional callouts?

Post by dreampage » Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:20 pm

I don't know if it's possible, with the A319 using the default systems, but there are a few callouts missing from the A320neo set, and it would be awesome if you could include those in your aircraft. Namely, "V1" is sorely missing during takeoff, as well as "Hundred above" and "Minimums" during landing, if the decision height is set. The flights would be much more immersive if these could be included in addition to what's already there.

Another thing, again, I don't know if it can be done: It would be good is the callouts were louder. This is another weakness of the default setup, they can be barely heard during landing.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: Additional callouts?

Post by RicardoLVFR » Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:59 pm

Are you sure they are on the default 320set?
because the cockpit/systems are a carbon copy, and the default 320neo doesn't have v1 nor the hundred above/minimums. let us know
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

dreampage

Post by dreampage » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:13 am

RicardoLVFR wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:59 pm
Are you sure they are on the default 320set?
because the cockpit/systems are a carbon copy, and the default 320neo doesn't have v1 nor the hundred above/minimums. let us know
No, that's what I said, that the A320neo is missing these callouts as well, sorry if my previous post was misunderstandable. The callouts mentioned are not in there either. This is why it would be cool if you could somehow add them to your aircraft.

7heAngryVe7eran

Post by 7heAngryVe7eran » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:29 pm

Marking this topic 'inactive', and it is now locked.