Black display A319CEO

RobyRight

Black display A319CEO

Post by RobyRight » Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:17 pm

I just read MSFS release developers upgrade due to fix memory allocations problem for external packets they said need just re-compiled the packets for use the new allocations memory.

Do you think to fix yours packets we did buy ?

I did buy A319CEO but so many time i lose the cockpit display just before approach or landing that i don't use anymore because so frustating for this problem.

Thanks

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: Black display A319CEO

Post by RicardoLVFR » Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:29 pm

yes all of our airbus are going to be resent with an EFB update and should all be released by next month.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

RobyRight

Post by RobyRight » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:08 am

Thank you, i love your A319 but i still have another problem with it,
with other airplane doesn't happen but with A319ceo i have a loto of difficoult to landing
because the yail touch on ground everytime.

I did try with changing speed from 147-200 without succesfully, i did try with and without flaps to different degree but it's same unsucessfully, the A319 when touch ground with back wheels go up and tail touch crashing ...
After many landing chance i go to sucessfully most of time with flaps up but this isnt real i really don't understand why happen this.
With other Airplain like A320 doesn't happen.

I use XBOX series X, I know there are many problems, crashing msfs is sure 100% every time i play with msfs specially if i replay the flay plain i did try to reinstall and chache reset but i don't thing is this the problem due never happen if i use turbofan airplane.
MSFS It's the only game give me so many problems with xbox

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:32 pm

RobyRight wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:08 am
Thank you, i love your A319 but i still have another problem with it,
with other airplane doesn't happen but with A319ceo i have a loto of difficoult to landing
because the yail touch on ground everytime.

I did try with changing speed from 147-200 without succesfully, i did try with and without flaps to different degree but it's same unsucessfully, the A319 when touch ground with back wheels go up and tail touch crashing ...
After many landing chance i go to sucessfully most of time with flaps up but this isnt real i really don't understand why happen this.
With other Airplain like A320 doesn't happen.

I use XBOX series X, I know there are many problems, crashing msfs is sure 100% every time i play with msfs specially if i replay the flay plain i did try to reinstall and chache reset but i don't thing is this the problem due never happen if i use turbofan airplane.
MSFS It's the only game give me so many problems with xbox
Hi, the update for the A319 will address this. And improve it.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

RobyRight

Post by RobyRight » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:55 pm

I really hope will be released soon , until that i did buy PDMG 737-600 because of too many crash with A319ceo, it's frustrating to crash just before landing after many flay hours.
I love A319 ceo but really landing with B737-600 is another world, i hope back to landing same with A319

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:47 pm

The update is released today, we made many changes in performance for the a319 and others, would like to see if this keeps happening.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

RobyRight

Post by RobyRight » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:51 pm

Still happen again the dark display and always just before to landing,
:cry:
I try to flight in mods airport and default ones but seems not difference.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Wed May 01, 2024 12:57 am

RobyRight wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:51 pm
Still happen again the dark display and always just before to landing,
:cry:
I try to flight in mods airport and default ones but seems not difference.
We apologize, but we expect and hope the next update of MSFS to improve performance in xbox.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

RobyRight

Post by RobyRight » Mon May 06, 2024 7:49 am

Sorry, it's LIMC airport from Domus bugged, i did unistall it and the display don't get dark before landing.
I try to contact Domus without any answer.

The problem there is too many programmers without any control in Msfs, and Microsoft doesnt check anything about them add ons.

The only solutions is check before to buy if there is a good support like Lvfr or Pmdg.

Thank you for everything.