Issues in v2.1

dreampage

Issues in v2.1

Post by dreampage » Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:45 am

Hello,

So after the latest update this week (v2.1.2 if I'm not mistaken) there are still several issues persisting in both the A319 ceo as well as the A321neo. I don't want to create separate topics for each so please consider my report applicable to both.
  • On the EFB, the "Tablet ON/OFF" switch doesn't work. You can't actually turn off the tablet.
  • The performance calculator in the EFB only gives V speeds, but no FLEX T.O. temperature or trim setting.
  • The fuselage appears completely hollow from external view. Even if you zoom in, there are "holes" visible in the inside from certain angles. I know this is a LoD issue and unfortunately it still needs fixing.
All other issues probably stem from the default avionics and systems, like the Max autobrake disengaging if you brake during taxi, the unrealistically quickly starting APU or that you need excess thrust (30-40%) in order to taxi. I guess the aircraft won't be more true to life until the whole new avionics are developed.

7heAngryVe7eran

Re: Issues in v2.1

Post by 7heAngryVe7eran » Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:27 am

Dreampage,

We appreciate your feedback. The team is already aware some if these issues exist. Many factors are being considered to come up with solutions and improvements.

Thank you again for being a customer and for offering constructive feedback here on our forum.

Mücke

Re: Issues in v2.1

Post by Mücke » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:09 am

Yep, completely Hollow. Cockpit and Cabin