Bad update!

Danielvdl88

Bad update!

Post by Danielvdl88 » Thu May 09, 2024 1:21 pm

Is it just me or is the a318 downgraded? It was my go to aircraft but I almost don't want to use it anymore!

Here are the problems I have with the new update.

The front wheel of the a318 is pointed downwards because the front wheel appears to be lower. Manual braking also no longer causes the aircraft to bounce.

Every time I lower the landing gear I hear the ding of the seatbelt sign and a random click. What's even stranger is that I also hear this from an external view.

In any case, the sound sounds really bad in external view. When you look from the back of the device it sounds like you are sitting in the cabin. The high tone of the engine already starts at 70% engine power. Even though I want to fly fast to save time, I still have that noise during the entire flight until I start descending and the speed decreases.

I find this really sad because I really love the a318 and use it a lot for my fictional airline.
So even if these problems persist, a large part of my sim hobby is finished :cry:
Dvdl88

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: Bad update!

Post by RicardoLVFR » Thu May 09, 2024 1:41 pm

Danielvdl88 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 1:21 pm
Is it just me or is the a318 downgraded? It was my go to aircraft but I almost don't want to use it anymore!

Here are the problems I have with the new update.

The front wheel of the a318 is pointed downwards because the front wheel appears to be lower. Manual braking also no longer causes the aircraft to bounce.

Every time I lower the landing gear I hear the ding of the seatbelt sign and a random click. What's even stranger is that I also hear this from an external view.

In any case, the sound sounds really bad in external view. When you look from the back of the device it sounds like you are sitting in the cabin. The high tone of the engine already starts at 70% engine power. Even though I want to fly fast to save time, I still have that noise during the entire flight until I start descending and the speed decreases.

I find this really sad because I really love the a318 and use it a lot for my fictional airline.
So even if these problems persist, a large part of my sim hobby is finished :cry:
Hi, we are going to check the gear issue but we heard from someone who had it but resolved it. Anyways about the sound, if the fixes we are going to do people don't like them, then we will have to revert.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Danielvdl88

Post by Danielvdl88 » Thu May 09, 2024 3:01 pm

Allright, don't get me wrong. I love it that you are always trying to upgrade your aircraft. But this time I was disappointed. Do you know how to other people fixed the landing gear. And would love the old sounds ;)
Dvdl88

7heAngryVe7eran

Post by 7heAngryVe7eran » Fri May 10, 2024 5:34 am

I love the A318 as well, but I haven't flown it in awhile. I will check on these issues to gain a better understanding of what's going on.