Flight displays that don't light up

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: Flight displays that don't light up

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sun May 05, 2024 1:16 pm

DR6516 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 12:34 pm
Hello Ricardo & others, nice to meet you.
I'm on XBox Series X and on the cloud gaming,
I've bought an A330-900 Neo and an A320 Ceo.
The on-board instruments suddenly turn-off or sometimes even don't turn on.
I've tried everything, restart the batteries, uninstall them, nothing works.
Could you help me, please ?
It's for a chlidren who is very very sad..........
We expect the new sim update will help in performance and this issue is resolved. We are very sorry in the meantime.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Moe01101993

Re: Flight displays that don't light up

Post by Moe01101993 » Fri May 17, 2024 10:35 pm

Hello :) Unfortunately, I have exactly the same problem. I bought the A320 today in the hope of having more depth in the game. I start the plane and the screens go off. The plane can be flown normally. GPS even works if you manage to get to a flight plan. Only the screens are off. No warning, nothing. It doesn't matter if it's cold and dark or directly on the runway. Furthermore, the APU only starts when all the fuel pumps are on. Even though ground power is active. Is it normal that I can't do a fire test? And the expected remaining fuel at the destination is not calculated. It doesn't matter what my flight plan looks like. The system always shows 0 minutes and 1 nm. I can enter the VOR in the MCDU RAD NAV but the frequencies are not recognized. I can't enter them manually either. In the standard version of MSFS, none of this works either. however, the screens stay on... apart from the tablet and a few ecam pages, I can't see any particular differences... unfortunately. Can we hope for an update? If so, when? best regards, moe