A320ceo, A321neo cabin going see-through

SamJakobi

A320ceo, A321neo cabin going see-through

Post by SamJakobi » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:39 pm

Hi there,
I've recently been having trouble with my LVFR narrow body fleet in that, when in external mode, the cabin can often disappear when zooming out on the camera. When I zoom in again it reappears. I know this isn't an issue with the recent beta, as I have uninstalled it and it keeps on not working. I've also deleted and reinstalled both of the aircraft and the issue keeps on persisting. I am on Xbox if this helps.
Thanks,

7heAngryVe7eran

Re: A320ceo, A321neo cabin going see-through

Post by 7heAngryVe7eran » Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:27 pm

SamJakobi wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:39 pm
Hi there,
I've recently been having trouble with my LVFR narrow body fleet in that, when in external mode, the cabin can often disappear when zooming out on the camera. When I zoom in again it reappears. I know this isn't an issue with the recent beta, as I have uninstalled it and it keeps on not working. I've also deleted and reinstalled both of the aircraft and the issue keeps on persisting. I am on Xbox if this helps.
Thanks,
To my knowledge there is a memory issue with XBOX that causes issues with things disappearing and black screens to happen. This is something that is currently being worked on to improve in a future update.