Pitching roll issue

Byade00

Re: Pitching roll issue

Post by Byade00 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:07 am

Hey.
Just wanted to know if this is still being updated, because it’s still happening with me. I uninstalled the A339 multiple times and redownloaded it but this “pitch jump” is still happening. And I don’t have the same issue with the default A320neo, so I don’t think it’s a problem in my side.
I am on Series S and use the Xbox controller.

7heAngryVe7eran

Re: Pitching roll issue

Post by 7heAngryVe7eran » Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:17 am

Byade00 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:07 am
Hey.
Just wanted to know if this is still being updated, because it’s still happening with me. I uninstalled the A339 multiple times and redownloaded it but this “pitch jump” is still happening. And I don’t have the same issue with the default A320neo, so I don’t think it’s a problem in my side.
I am on Series S and use the Xbox controller.
Yes, this aircraft has an update that is currently being worked on to address many issues mentioned by users here on the forum. The part of the update that is taking the longest is improvements to the avionics. The flight tuning has been adjusted, and that should improve both ground handling and flying. We understand that everyone is eager to get the new update installed, and we appreciate everyone being patient while the update it's being worked on.