HOLD function for A339NEO

Sky40718

HOLD function for A339NEO

Post by Sky40718 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:50 pm

Hi there,

I've been flying with LVFR A339NEO for 3 months, and it was really amazing to me. I'm recently studying more functions in MCDU, so I would really like to ask is there a HOLD function (HOLD function in MCDU allowing flying circles of WPTs) for A339NEO? Nothing happened after I clicked on a WPT with a holding procedure, while there were supposed to have INB CRS, TURN, and TIME/DIST. If HOLD function is not yet been updated, does LVFR plan to update this function in the recent future?

Thanks!

7heAngryVe7eran

Re: HOLD function for A339NEO

Post by 7heAngryVe7eran » Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:20 am

Sky40718 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:50 pm
Hi there,

I've been flying with LVFR A339NEO for 3 months, and it was really amazing to me. I'm recently studying more functions in MCDU, so I would really like to ask is there a HOLD function (HOLD function in MCDU allowing flying circles of WPTs) for A339NEO? Nothing happened after I clicked on a WPT with a holding procedure, while there were supposed to have INB CRS, TURN, and TIME/DIST. If HOLD function is not yet been updated, does LVFR plan to update this function in the recent future?

Thanks!
A lot of time is being spent on improving the avionics in the new update. Unfortunately, I'm unable to answer specifically what these improvements are at this time. There have been many user complaints and suggestions since the aircraft released, so you can imagine the list compiled was quite long.

A list of these improvements may be available when the release of the update is announced here on the forum.