A340 V1.0.1 STiLL ISSUES PART 2

pepo340300

A340 V1.0.1 STiLL ISSUES PART 2

Post by pepo340300 » Fri May 17, 2024 12:33 pm

Hello! Im just coming with more issues i have found, starting by the important ones, well i will consider everything important though... :D

-During light takeoff, the airplane seems to be very difficult to climb...as if its a heavy takeoff..and im very empty...
-Trim during takeoff keeps to be very violent and not smooth.
-During clim the angle of attack doesn't correspond to the current vertical speed... Im climbing at 1800 ft per minut which should be a +5º of agle of atack, minimum and its showing 0.0º angle of atack during climb.
-By pressing the brakes MAX autobrake will disengage.
-By arming the spoilers, when they deploy, the lever will come down and you cannot disarm them by vacating the runway...it should keep in the arming position without moving the lever...
-No secondary flight plan
-No opt, crz, rec max clim levels option
-No FIX point option
-Cannot insert manual airways on flight plan
-No chrono option
-No alternate airport option to insert the flight plan.
-Cannot insert ZFW value on the INIT second page.
-Cannot select on TCAS SBY/TA/TARA mode and either tio select above/all/below mode
-Cannot select GPWS FLAP 3 MODE for FLAP 3 landing.
-Cannot insert ENG OUT ACCELERATION on PERF page.
-Cannot insert the airport/runway on the BRGT/DISTANCE on the PROG PAGE.
-No option for ENG AND APU FIRE test

Just a contribution to improve this airplane because is REALLY need it...i mean to fly from A to B of course is "ok"...but this is not a nintendo videogame, this is a simulator and people would like to expect more with good planes without matter what to pay as far as is good. Anyway thanks for the update! and will keep to see if theres more issues, i repeat, just want to contribute to improve and airplane that could be veeery enjoyable.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: A340 V1.0.1 STiLL ISSUES PART 2

Post by RicardoLVFR » Fri May 17, 2024 2:44 pm

We are working on improving this for the second update right now:
-During light takeoff, the airplane seems to be very difficult to climb...as if its a heavy takeoff..and im very empty...
-During clim the angle of attack doesn't correspond to the current vertical speed... Im climbing at 1800 ft per minut which should be a +5º of agle of atack, minimum and its showing 0.0º angle of atack during climb.
Hi, we haven't announced most of these features on this release or on this update, but we are planning an avionics update which will implement most of these features you mention.
-No FIX point option
-No chrono option
-Cannot select on TCAS SBY/TA/TARA mode and either tio select above/all/below mode

This is odd, and may be due to your controller do you have TCA?
-By arming the spoilers, when they deploy, the lever will come down and you cannot disarm them by vacating the runway...it should keep in the arming position without moving the lever...
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

pepo340300

Post by pepo340300 » Fri May 17, 2024 2:53 pm

RicardoLVFR wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 2:44 pm
Hi, we haven't announced most of these features on this release or on this update, but we are planning an avionics update which will implement most of these features you mention.
-No FIX point option
-No chrono option

Yes i hace TCA

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Fri May 17, 2024 3:26 pm

pepo340300 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 2:53 pm
RicardoLVFR wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 2:44 pm
-No FIX point option
-No chrono option

Yes i hace TCA
You may need to set it up in a way that your control settings don't override what you are setting up in the cockpit. Because if you put the spoiler lever in a way in the cockpit the TCA is telling it to go differently.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

pepo340300

Post by pepo340300 » Fri May 17, 2024 4:51 pm

I mena, i set in my TCA a key in order to arm the sopilers, once i land i disocver that the level on the plane is full down while it was in arming position...it should be keep in the arming position once you land as in real life, i dont touch my tca just press a key to arm the spoilers, is the aircraft itself which deploys the lever withou any reason.

7heAngryVe7eran

Post by 7heAngryVe7eran » Sat May 25, 2024 11:40 am

pepo340300 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 4:51 pm
I mena, i set in my TCA a key in order to arm the sopilers, once i land i disocver that the level on the plane is full down while it was in arming position...it should be keep in the arming position once you land as in real life, i dont touch my tca just press a key to arm the spoilers, is the aircraft itself which deploys the lever withou any reason.
When you arm the spoilers, they deploy automatically when you land. This helps the aircraft slow down along with the autobrakes and engine reversers. Once the aircraft decelerate to a specified speed, the spoilers may automatically reset. It they are remaining in the down position, we may need to fix that, but that decision will be based on what the airbus manual or resources says it should be.

pepo340300

Post by pepo340300 » Mon May 27, 2024 1:16 am

i know how spoilers works for landing....I mean the phsiical spoilers lever in your plane comes down into the spoilers out position!! while it shouldn't! the lever doesnt move when touchdown, thats only boeing.

7heAngryVe7eran

Post by 7heAngryVe7eran » Mon May 27, 2024 5:09 am

pepo340300 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 1:16 am
i know how spoilers works for landing....I mean the phsiical spoilers lever in your plane comes down into the spoilers out position!! while it shouldn't! the lever doesnt move when touchdown, thats only boeing.
I understand what you mean now. I've added it to the list of things we need to address. Thank you.