juanchopancho

Re: ETA on Baltimore/Washington

Post by juanchopancho » Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:25 pm

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :lol:

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:13 pm

We have had to add more details to KBWI than what we expected. Its being currently worked and its on its final stages of development.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

mr_mcpela

Post by mr_mcpela » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:54 pm

Will this be available from the MSFS marketplace once completed?

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:07 pm

Typically it will be first released on our shop and simmarket and a few weeks later in the marketplace.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

st_

Post by st_ » Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:36 pm

Can we please get some news about this? It is really frustrating to continuously hear it's almost done when it has been "almost done" for several months. I for one, (and I know others the same), am very excited for this scenery. However, this repetition becomes extremely frustrating after such an extended time. I hope you understand the perspective behind this. Thanks.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:57 pm

A few weeks ago we published some WIP shots in our facebook page. If you haven't seen it, please take a look.

We are aiming for release in the coming weeks..
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

jviation

Post by jviation » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:26 pm

Ricardo,
I do understand that development takes time and unexpected things arise. However, it is a little hard to take "in the coming weeks" seriously anymore as it's now been officially one year since BWI was supposedly to "release this in the coming weeks" (13 Oct 2021 till now). I'm very eager to purchase this scenery and look forward to it's release; although, after hearing that line for several months I've lost some excitement. Regardless, wish you guys the best of luck with development and hope to see it's release, eventually.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:59 pm

jviation wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:26 pm
Ricardo,
I do understand that development takes time and unexpected things arise. However, it is a little hard to take "in the coming weeks" seriously anymore as it's now been officially one year since BWI was supposedly to "release this in the coming weeks" (13 Oct 2021 till now). I'm very eager to purchase this scenery and look forward to it's release; although, after hearing that line for several months I've lost some excitement. Regardless, wish you guys the best of luck with development and hope to see it's release, eventually.
Understand your frustration. We were very ready to release this a few weeks back, just that we saw somethings needed fixing and adding.

An example, the terminal buildings were textured the same as with the FSX/p3d version, but we decided to re-texture it completely with new high resolution textures.

We could have released KBWI as it was, but we did not feel it was worth it for you as the end user.

We want to release a great airport, not a rushed out port from FSX/P3d.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Flic1

Post by Flic1 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:08 pm

An example, the terminal buildings were textured the same as with the FSX/p3d version, but we decided to re-texture it completely with new high resolution textures.
Great to hear this! Looking forward to this one....the default version in the sim is a hot mess.... :shock:

Bigt

Post by Bigt » Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:10 pm

Will this one have custom centerline runway exit lighting (orange/green ) like other developers are doing?