KRDU Raleigh/Durham International

The next projects from LatinVFR!
jfilyaw

Re: KRDU Raleigh/Durham International

Post by jfilyaw » Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:16 pm

Pretty disappointed with FeelThere. There is aerial scenery where there shouldn't be by Terminal 1. The roadway network wasn't even bothered with throughout the airport. The bridges on C D taxiways weren't bothered with. Interior modeling of T2 isn't even close to what it looks like inside, why even bother with it if they don't want to even try? No observation deck, no decals for signature FBO, nor for FedEx/UPS on the cargo ramp. Couldn't even place car models in the car rental lots??? Elevation issues on approach to 5R... There are so many great creations by other companies, including LatinVFR, for prices less than FeelThere's $20, and are of much better quality. That said, I'm happy to have something better than default, at least the exterior modeling of the terminals and parking garage looks correct. Definitely not the best $20 i've spent. LatinVFR's version for P3D was much better than this rendition and I certainly hope LVFR decides to make a proper RDU.

alphakilo1977

Post by alphakilo1977 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:12 am

I too am very disappointed with FeelThere's rendition of KRDU. Quality is subpar even compared to their own product line, and optimization is poor. LatinVFR, if you decide to proceed with your own MSFS version, I will be first in line to purchase!

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:57 pm

Hi, actually we are still in line to release this in the coming weeks. So stay tuned.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

DFWSupertrooper

Post by DFWSupertrooper » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:48 am

RicardoLVFR wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:57 pm
Hi, actually we are still in line to release this in the coming weeks. So stay tuned.
Yaaaaas! :D

mackuen

Post by mackuen » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:23 am

This is wonderful news. Thanks.

jfilyaw

Post by jfilyaw » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:44 pm

Just wanted to check in and see if there's any news you could provide. It's been a few weeks so I'm deeply interested. Thanks!

BUFFDRIV3R

Post by BUFFDRIV3R » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:47 pm

Hello, everyone. First post but long time user of flight sims. I'm very happy to see LVFR undertaking KRDU for MSFS! I bought FeelThere's model and was underwhelmed. For the sake of not slandering their work, I'll leave it at that. I'm very excited for the release of KRDU and plan to purchase it when it becomes available!

synatra

Post by synatra » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:33 pm

Is there any chance that KPHL will be made?

Zaido

Post by Zaido » Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:59 pm

Any update on this scenery?

jfilyaw

Post by jfilyaw » Thu May 12, 2022 10:18 pm

It was mentioned almost a year ago that this would be available for release in just weeks. Would you guys be so kind to give us some sort of response on this?

We all would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.