KRDU Raleigh/Durham International

The next projects from LatinVFR!
SteveW

Re: KRDU Raleigh/Durham International

Post by SteveW » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:51 pm

It seems to me that they are just putting us on. If they say in the coming days then it might be out by Christmas but I'm not holding my breath.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:50 am

Hi, plans for this scenery have been halted for MSFS 2020.

Since another one came out, right now its not priority. We are working now on KBWI, then we will work on our current airports for MSFS updating them.

We might, nonetheless look into KRDU in a few months, probably early next year. Our apologies
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Zaido

Post by Zaido » Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:11 pm

Thats disappointing, the feelthere scenery is honestly crap...ive been holding out for so long for this scenery.

Wyndsan

Post by Wyndsan » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:38 pm

RicardoLVFR wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:50 am
Hi, plans for this scenery have been halted for MSFS 2020.

Since another one came out, right now its not priority. We are working now on KBWI, then we will work on our current airports for MSFS updating them.

We might, nonetheless look into KRDU in a few months, probably early next year. Our apologies
Darn, Ricardo, I am so sorry to hear this. I get nauseated looking at either of the two KRDU offerings out already, and I own the feelthere version. Your version for FSX years before the "new" airport was built is still better than either of the ones out now!!!! Believe me I'll buy yours in a heartbeat. So would you please stop fooling around and get this done. You really don't have any competition out there for it.

rduatc

Post by rduatc » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:58 pm

Can not believe LVFR waited over a year of leading people on, to make an excuse as to why they are now not working on KRDU. That says a lot about a company's integrity. I'll not be buying any LVFR product in the future because it's obvious you can't count on them to deliver.

sluihn

Post by sluihn » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:33 am

I'm with these guys.... We Need your version of KRDU. The other version is only going backwards trying to dumb down their version and it makes one sick when your hometown airport is not given a better interpretation. I've bought most every thing LVFR for fsx, prepared, and now wait for LVFR to come through with MSFS, thinking about it, KMIA, KFLL, KMSY, KSAN, KBDL, KBWI TJSJ, LEBL, I mostly buy your products right after released and will continue too. Hell, add the New runway to replace 23R/05L. Being a Delta focus city, ex American Hub, New possible Breeze and Avelo Hubs with Apple moving to town, in fact 8 miles down 540... there is a lot going on around the area. I'll even buy you dinner at Angus Barn if you come through, Cheers
steve

arctic123

Post by arctic123 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:14 pm

Agreed I own the Feelthere KRDU for MFS and its not very good. I'd gladly buy the LVFR version. Please make it. Then do KLGA also. Need a replacement for that mediocre Feelthere airport also.