A320 ceo update

Pilots general chatter area... this is your general discussion forum!
Godders

Re: A320 ceo update

Post by Godders » Sun May 05, 2024 5:45 pm

Brilliant, can't wait to hopefully all being back to a fantastic plane again..

LEMD_Barajas

Post by LEMD_Barajas » Mon May 06, 2024 1:22 pm

Thank you for listening to user feedback and working to resolve it. Waiting for the new patch.

romvio

Post by romvio » Thu May 09, 2024 3:30 pm

The A320 CEO has provided for a great/immersive flying experience, but the new sounds since the 1.1.3/1.1.4 updates have negatively impacted the overall immersiveness experience of this plane IMO. Please go back to the sounds in the 1.1.2 version. Thank you.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Thu May 09, 2024 4:02 pm

Hi, if the next sound update is not up to the satisfaction of the majority of you we may switch back.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Godders

Post by Godders » Thu May 09, 2024 7:12 pm

When is this going to be fixed roughly as you did say it would be this month for sure, I've spent alot of money with you guys with planes and airports so a rough time would be good.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Thu May 09, 2024 7:17 pm

Godders wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 7:12 pm
When is this going to be fixed roughly as you did say it would be this month for sure, I've spent alot of money with you guys with planes and airports so a rough time would be good.
Hi, sometime this month.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

CLT704

Post by CLT704 » Fri May 10, 2024 11:23 pm

Haven’t flown this aircraft in months. I’m sorry, but my goodness these sounds are horrible. Not sure why the previous ones had to get adjusted to whatever this is.

Flyer220

Post by Flyer220 » Mon May 13, 2024 12:44 pm

Honestly the latest sounds on all the LVFR aircraft are horrible, they used to be very good but now they are ruined and unusable. Please listen to your customers LVFR, everyone wants them put back the way they were. I have heard very similar complaints on youtube of the a340 sounds and so im holding onto my money until i see evidence of change...

Edit. Have just read the post saying you may switch back, ill be watching out for that... Please do, thanks

PALMBEACHDRIVE

Post by PALMBEACHDRIVE » Mon May 13, 2024 5:20 pm

Hello everyone!
The new update from May24 is sheer pain and low quality work!! The soundpack before that was light years better!
First of all:
Engine spool-up used to be clearer and definite. Now there seem to be just 3 stages: Idle, somewhat power and full power.
The camera angles gave a far more better noise gradient when moving around the engine.
All aside, its dramatic to hear the engines inflight on the same noise level as on the ground which is just bs.
Then, for some Euros, theres not even a sound of running Packs when using APU only, as well as many simple functions
are not given, i.e. Brake Fans, Avionics Equipment Cooling in HI and LO after power-up.
When you turn the Baro Setting knob to the left to decrease the numbers, the knob still turns visually to the right.. wtf?!

That spill of coffee or whatever it is in front of the thrust levers....delete it, embaressing.
Pack Flow selector switch belongs in the middle. Period.
Wipers are turnable, but visually not working.
ECAM Memo TO always says: FLAPS-3 Config... why?! Didnt put it in the MCDU?!

Lets skip to the fun part:
The ECAM switching panel selector switches are all to the left on the CPT side.. why?! Also not rotable.
Lets go to the BLEED page of the SD: Pressure Regulator Valves are closed green???? BOTH OF THEM?!?
Have a look at the ENG page:
1. both start valves open with 60-80 psi.
2. permanently IGN A and B on...
3. OIL QTY at 25.... man, that thing is gonna blow up like hell!!
This is just.... no words for that.

I don't know.. for me, there's just a lot of disappointment here with this DLC.

At least, be so kind and install the old soundpackage back, please! Thank you in the name of everyone else having
this frustration. Then use the rest of the time to work on the other stuff.

Greetings.

Godders

Post by Godders » Fri May 17, 2024 12:04 am

Do you have an date yet for the A320 engine sounds update we're all waiting on??