No Jetways at KBWI under P3dv4

Post product support request for our P3dv4 version products!
MD_Flier

No Jetways at KBWI under P3dv4

Post by MD_Flier » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:45 pm

Ricardo,

I have KBWI installed on my system in both FSX and P3Dv4. I have jetways in FSX, but not in P3Dv4. In P3Dv4, I'm getting the red "X"s wherever a jetway should be. I have no idea where to begin looking to find this problem. Please help.

Thank you!

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: No Jetways at KBWI under P3dv4

Post by RicardoLVFR » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:23 pm

Hi, this happens if you have the two versions installed.. send me an email to support(at)latinvfr.com so I can send you some files that would allow you to use both versions.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

prluey

Post by prluey » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:25 pm

Make sure you have SODE installed. When the menu pops up, make sure it is registering P3D as well. It may only have FSX activated.

MD_Flier

Post by MD_Flier » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:35 pm

Ricardo,

Thank you very much. I will send you an email quoting your post as a reminder in the near future. I "fixed" it by adding the GSX clear jetways with home made BWI logos on them. However, I would like to see it the way that you created it. I haven't even fired up FSX since I did, though. FSX does not do all of your hard work the justice it deserves. The "extra" stuff in the P3D version just makes it morph from something that looks like BWI to something that actually looks AND feels like BWI. It just comes to life in P3D.

I have flown in and out of BWI in real life (as a pax) for over 40 years. I remember all of the renovations and changes. For those that may wonder, BWI is a fantastic airport. As a passenger, or someone dropping off or picking up a passenger, BWI is one of the easiest and fastest airports to get through. Even on the holidays, their "bad" day is as good a lot of other airports best days. Ricardo has done a masterful job of recreating the look and feel of the airport. Just taxiing around brings memories of looking out of the window on trips I have taken.

I have a friend who works on the ground crew at BWI. He plows runways and such. He never works with the aircraft. He was visiting a couple of days ago and I fired up P3D to show it to him. He was very impressed. He was sitting here slewing around smiling and laughing at all of the little things you did. Of course, the down side is that he was also saying things like. "That won't be there much longer.", and "they're talking about moving this". You did put the door to his office in the right place. ;) He gave you 2 big thumbs up and a "great job" Ricardo. Then he made me turn it off because he didn't want to think about being at work while he and his wife were here. lol.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:53 pm

MD_Flier wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:35 pm
Ricardo,

Thank you very much. I will send you an email quoting your post as a reminder in the near future. I "fixed" it by adding the GSX clear jetways with home made BWI logos on them. However, I would like to see it the way that you created it. I haven't even fired up FSX since I did, though. FSX does not do all of your hard work the justice it deserves. The "extra" stuff in the P3D version just makes it morph from something that looks like BWI to something that actually looks AND feels like BWI. It just comes to life in P3D.

I have flown in and out of BWI in real life (as a pax) for over 40 years. I remember all of the renovations and changes. For those that may wonder, BWI is a fantastic airport. As a passenger, or someone dropping off or picking up a passenger, BWI is one of the easiest and fastest airports to get through. Even on the holidays, their "bad" day is as good a lot of other airports best days. Ricardo has done a masterful job of recreating the look and feel of the airport. Just taxiing around brings memories of looking out of the window on trips I have taken.

I have a friend who works on the ground crew at BWI. He plows runways and such. He never works with the aircraft. He was visiting a couple of days ago and I fired up P3D to show it to him. He was very impressed. He was sitting here slewing around smiling and laughing at all of the little things you did. Of course, the down side is that he was also saying things like. "That won't be there much longer.", and "they're talking about moving this". You did put the door to his office in the right place. ;) He gave you 2 big thumbs up and a "great job" Ricardo. Then he made me turn it off because he didn't want to think about being at work while he and his wife were here. lol.
Hi, it gave me a smile your last sentence about how he felt being at work.
Thanks so much for your comments.
I have a solution for the jetway issue, so email us at support(at)latinvfr.com and I will send you some links you need so you can install the 'realistic' jetways for KBWI.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner