KFLL (FSSI) disabling P3D window

Post product support request for our P3dv4 version products!
zaurislj25

KFLL (FSSI) disabling P3D window

Post by zaurislj25 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:09 pm

Hello,
Recently installed KFLL into P3D V4.5.
When I opened P3D right after the install, it asked me to add KFLL to which I selected "yes". Once P3D finishes its start sequence, the P3D window disappears, in other words, no mission selection screen. I see P3D running in the task manager, so then I proceeded to close it and restart my computer, but still no luck. I also selected to exclude KMIA in the config with no luck.
I uninstalled KFLL, and the P3D window does appear as normal. reinstalled it and no p3d window...
so, after a little troubleshooting, I found the culprit of my issue is caused by the FSSI .dll file in the p3d add-ons folder.
I removed the "slopedrwyai" folder and I can see my P3D window again with a working new & flawless FLL scenery :D

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: KFLL (FSSI) disabling P3D window

Post by RicardoLVFR » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:11 pm

zaurislj25 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:09 pm
Hello,
Recently installed KFLL into P3D V4.5.
When I opened P3D right after the install, it asked me to add KFLL to which I selected "yes". Once P3D finishes its start sequence, the P3D window disappears, in other words, no mission selection screen. I see P3D running in the task manager, so then I proceeded to close it and restart my computer, but still no luck. I also selected to exclude KMIA in the config with no luck.
I uninstalled KFLL, and the P3D window does appear as normal. reinstalled it and no p3d window...
so, after a little troubleshooting, I found the culprit of my issue is caused by the FSSI .dll file in the p3d add-ons folder.
I removed the "slopedrwyai" folder and I can see my P3D window again with a working new & flawless FLL scenery :D
thanks for the report, will check on this.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

moreerc

Re: KFLL (FSSI) disabling P3D window

Post by moreerc » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:19 pm

I can confirm this issue above as well but I did the same thing he recommended and it fixed my issue too