A320ceo fmc

Pilots general chatter area... this is your general discussion forum!
maxpmonaghan

Re: A320ceo fmc

Post by maxpmonaghan » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:23 am

Godders wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:19 pm
It's all was working properly last week and then it just started doing this and it's really frustrating. What is programmed into cdu say I put 18000ft which is correct the plane climbs to that and levels off perfectly so that's all good. But I've checked everything to make sure everything is set properly and it is and everything is on managed mode so I can't see a reason why it won't go from climb to cruise in the mcdu unless like I said if I go back into the mcdu and change the FL even to 17000ft and then change it back straight away back to 18000ft that then fixes it. But I shouldn't have to do that on every flight. I mean could this be a bug somewhere? I load my flights from Ms world maps
Following the latest updates to the LVFR A320CEO aircraft, the send to CDU equivalent on the new or updated pilots tablet, identical to the A330; is working as intended. The flight plan mirrors from Simbrief to the MCDU, however, as aforementioned, the cruise phase doesn’t initiate at the correct cruise level. The previous workaround whereby one renters a lower flight level than intended: I.e: Planned cruise of FL370/-52, achieve FL370, reduce INIT crz to FL360 & re-enter 370/-52, is as yet the only working method.

As in;
Generate gate to runway Simbrief flight plan. Mirror Gate, takeoff RW, SID, crz, star, approach and landing RW, within Microsoft FS 2020 world map, and load to cold and dark at ‘Selected Gate’

Use LVFR pilots for tablet to mirror flight plan, renter init page info, as per SimBrief pdf generation.

All assistance off.

Was delighted to see the update to the A320, and I can use the SimBrief plans, alongside the MS2020 atc flight plan, but yet still the syncing error persists