Airport Static Aircraft - SBRJ (Rio de Janeiro) sometimes loads with way fewer aircrafts. Time of the day differences?!

DoctorActionRio

Airport Static Aircraft - SBRJ (Rio de Janeiro) sometimes loads with way fewer aircrafts. Time of the day differences?!

Post by DoctorActionRio » Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:10 am

Hi there! Xbox Series X here.

I'm very intrigued by the fact that SBRJ (Santos Dumont - Rio de Janeiro) airport sometimes has less aircrafts parked in the gates. More precisely, only three. In SBSP (Congonhas - São Paulo) I'm not sure, but I also think the same behavior happens.

Does the real life time of the day make any difference in how Airport Static Aircraft works? I'm specifically saying real life because this is happening right now, 02:44 AM, even when I load using an afternoon time. Meanwhile, during the real life day, there are way more aircrafts there in SBRJ (Santos Dumont - Rio de Janeiro).

Just to be clear, these pictures show when less aircrafts are loaded and were saved right now, in the middle of the night, even though I manually selected to load at 02:15 PM. Of course, I didn't change it after loading, but actually before.

During the real life Rio de Janeiro afternoon, I will check again what happens, but I'm truly interested to know if this is officially a feature or not.

Thanks!

DoctorActionRio

Re: Airport Static Aircraft - SBRJ (Rio de Janeiro) sometimes loads with way fewer aircrafts. Time of the day difference

Post by DoctorActionRio » Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:11 pm

Well, just checked right now during the day and the same thing is happening. In instead of a lot of aircrafts parked, there are still only three showing up.

Before, only two gates were empty. Number 7 and 2. Also, there were many other aircrafts in other places, but not anymore.

Since there wasn't any software update, is there any explanation why this is happening?

Edit:

Forgot to add a screenshot from now. It shows the other side of the airport empty.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: Airport Static Aircraft - SBRJ (Rio de Janeiro) sometimes loads with way fewer aircrafts. Time of the day difference

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:25 am

The time of day doesn't affect this addon. So there must be something else going on.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

DoctorActionRio

Post by DoctorActionRio » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:04 am

RicardoLVFR wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:25 am
The time of day doesn't affect this addon. So there must be something else going on.
After all this time, the number of static aircrafts remain the same. Don't know why in the past there was so many more there in SBRJ.

By the way, on Aviation TV YouTube channel it's possible to watch this airport live.

https://youtube.com/c/AVTVBrasil

Is there any chance that more just a bit more can be added there? Currently it's so empty if we don't enable ground aircrafts in the menu.

Thanks!

Thanks!