LEBL Jetway problem

ACSoft

Re: LEBL Jetway problem

Post by ACSoft » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:31 am

Hello Ricardo !

Just checked again this morning, if your upgrade was, at last, available on Marketplace, but still no luck !

Such a long delay is not acceptable. We want to use LEBL ! We want to have a correct ILS and correct jetways. We paid for this ! If Microsoft is soooo bad with the maintenance of their Marketplace, why not to give us a link to a ZIP file with just the files necessary to correct both problems, in exclusion of eventual enhancement you may have added too and we will make manually a temporary update ?

I suppose such an minimum correction patch, should represent just some BGL files and no huge texture files.

Thanks in forward to think about this possibility and hopefully doing it.

Cheers

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:46 pm

hi, please email us to support@latinvfr.com for further help, and see what we can do
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

josema1701

Post by josema1701 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:51 pm

Hello

A month ago I wrote about the problems with your scenarios, which I have paid for and they do not work correctly, to be more precise LEBL, they refer me to an update that does not come out, it is simple, they give me my money back and I buy another scenario, but they cannot continue without giving an answer, or that this is an update that never arrives, what solution are you going to give me?

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:04 pm

josema1701 wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:51 pm
Hello

A month ago I wrote about the problems with your scenarios, which I have paid for and they do not work correctly, to be more precise LEBL, they refer me to an update that does not come out, it is simple, they give me my money back and I buy another scenario, but they cannot continue without giving an answer, or that this is an update that never arrives, what solution are you going to give me?
email us to support@latinvfr.com with info on this issue.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

fcfonseca

Post by fcfonseca » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:12 am

Same problem here!

Jetways dont work at T1.

Bought on MSFS Marketplace. Current version is 1.1.4. No updates are available.

Request a quick workaround solution or refund.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:25 pm

This is not normal, do you have some sort of app or something installed that can cause this?

what exactly do you do so you can get the jetways? because we just tested and they work fine
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner