LEMD elevation issues and duplication of stadium

Haggu

LEMD elevation issues and duplication of stadium

Post by Haggu » Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:02 am

Hello

Just wanted to give a heads up that there appears to be some elevation issues at LEMD. This can be spotted from Stand T21-23. It also appears that nearby Metropolitano Stadium appears to be a duplicated landmark that was missed in the update after the Spain world update. Here's a link to show a few screenshots of the issues -> https://imgur.com/a/vInezwx

Just thought I'd let you know.

EDIT: It appears the stadium issue was already reported. Good to know I'm not alone.

Haggu

Re: LEMD elevation issues and duplication of stadium

Post by Haggu » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:32 pm

Hi again,

Just wanted to check in to see if the elevation issues are going to be addressed in a future update? I saw in another thread that the stadium issue will be addressed but I've not heard anything about the elevation issue. Would would love to know if that's being considered also.

Thanks!

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:27 pm

We will address them soon. Sorry for the delay.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Haggu

Post by Haggu » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:09 pm

Hey,

Sorry to bump this again but it's been a few months now and I'd love to know if LEMD is getting any closer to an update? Would love to get that apron and taxiway smoothed out once and for all.

Thanks

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:40 pm

We got many updates in the pipeline. The MSFS backlog for releases is huge, and we are not releasing updates till that backlog is reduced.

We did work on an update for LEMD recently, but we are holding to it till the backlog reduces.

We sent an update for Barcelona 3 weeks ago and we are still waiting.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Trent-o-matic

Post by Trent-o-matic » Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:55 pm

And the customers that bought directly from your shop? You won't get the updates out any faster by not sending it in for review at Microsoft, and as you might know, they'll move over to a new system where you as the publisher do the quality control, no more waiting for acceptance.

Haggu

Post by Haggu » Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:45 am

Yeah, that's a good question regarding those of us who bought from latinvfr's shop directly. The in game marketplace backlog shouldn't affect us at all. I'm now curious why updates are being held back on other platforms just because of what microsoft do on their own store.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:48 pm

Haggu wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:45 am
Yeah, that's a good question regarding those of us who bought from latinvfr's shop directly. The in game marketplace backlog shouldn't affect us at all. I'm now curious why updates are being held back on other platforms just because of what microsoft do on their own store.
Its being held up because we can't have different versions of the same product active in users computers.

Its disorganized to have 90% of people with an old version whereas 10% have a newer version.

In any case we hear you and we will see if we release the LEMD update in the next weeks.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Haggu

Post by Haggu » Fri Jun 02, 2023 9:58 am

I see an update has been pushed to the marketplace. Just wanted to confirm that an update is also coming to other platforms soon?

Ikarus

Post by Ikarus » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:08 am

The Update is not solving any elevation problem. Most of the taxiways are not usable, because there are steps and "canyons" in it. My flights for an virtual airline are finished before I reach the RWY. The bumps in the taxiways are generating landing rates. It is a shame that LVFR is doing nothing to finish this bad issue. I wrote them an email, but got no reaction. Customers satisfaction is unknown at LVFR.
It is not possible to post a screenshot, although the size is not too big.