Re: LVFR LEBL Scenary in xbox series S version

Post by mioz1990 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:35 pm

Oopss Ok.. we’ll keep in touch in case you find any solution to the problem

Thanks for your help

Mikel

fsswifty

Post by fsswifty » Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:06 pm

Hey I'm on xbox series s and I have the same issue!! The terminal building has completely disappeared! I have unistalled and re installed multiple times now but the terminal building is still gone :( please fix soon this my favorite route

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:48 pm

We tested in multiple XBOX series S and we don't get this issue. We don't know exactly what's going on here. Can you folks try having no other airport other than LEBL active to test?
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

fsswifty

Post by fsswifty » Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:35 pm

I realised I had a few issues since SU11 such as controller profiles not saving and rolling cache options unavailable. Turns out its a common bug and people on forums suggesting a complete reinstall, I'm currently reinstalling and will let you know if it also resolves the issue with LEBL. 150gb this may take a while....

fsswifty

Post by fsswifty » Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:29 pm

So after uninstalling the sim and clearing cache from console, I reinstalled didn't install any other add ons only LEBL and the problem is still there!
Last edited by fsswifty on Tue Jan 03, 2023 8:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:46 pm

strange you have part of the terminal show up, but the rest isn't.
I see you got the static aircraft addon installed. So you have other addons. Can you remove that addon and any other you may have installed?
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

fsswifty

Post by fsswifty » Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:35 pm

Hi Ricardo, I took this video before I uninstalled everything but I have since uninstalled the whole sim and reinstalled then download LEBL and nothing else and it was still the same (without the static aircraft). I have other issues with the sim too so I'm currently doing another reinstall after hard resetting my xbox, I will keep you updated if this makes any difference. Cheers

fsswifty

Post by fsswifty » Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:56 am

Okay so I've literally tried everything, I cleared the cache in sim, cleared the cache on xbox, uninstalled the sim, hard reset the xbox, reinstalled the sim, installed only LEBL with no other add ons and still the terminal building is missing! All the other bugs I had with the sim have been resolved but this. Also I followed the steps mentioned above but installed just the Spain World update and LEBL but this didn't work either 😕

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:30 pm

Hi, we are going to see if releasing an update in the coming weeks for LEBL this is cured. Right now the microsoft staff is in vacation and they won't process this till January. So that's what we are to do. Our apologies in the meantime
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

fsswifty

Post by fsswifty » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:42 am

Thanks Ricardo, by the way I love your products and I own most of them. I know that msfs works in mysterious ways and I appreciate you and the teams efforts. 10 years ago playing fsx on a laptop I could never imagine the the level of detail I would be simming with today even on an xbox. So from an aviation fanatic who can't afford an expensive gaming pc- thank you!