LVFR AND AIRPORTS ADD ONS

Francesco

LVFR AND AIRPORTS ADD ONS

Post by Francesco » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:45 pm

Hello guys!

I have a question for you.
I’m sure you are aware of how much ur products are appreciated by the community: we have the chance to fly with basically any type of Airbus and therefore u gave us the chance to expand our choose selection, as the game itself just has the A320neo by Asobo. And I’m / we are so thankful for your amazing job.
The only thing I’m quite sad about is this: LVFR aircraft’s don’t deal well with 80% (if not more) of the add on airports. The whole Xbox community (as I noticed on many socials and websites) wonders what’s wrong with your airbuses and airports add ons. We have found out that, for instance, there are no problems (or few ones) with “beautiful models of the world” products, “drzewiechi design” and other very few add ons like Barcelona LEBL (by LVFR). But when it comes to Justsim or Flytampa products, big problems come: black screens and ctd happen basically all the time. And that’s a huge pity, because some of the most important airports are made by just sim and flytampa, which works extremely fine with most of the other aircraft’s, including the PMDG B737…
Do you know if this is something that is gonna be solved or if there’s somehow a chance to solve it (or not) ??
Thank you so much

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: LVFR AND AIRPORTS ADD ONS

Post by RicardoLVFR » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:32 pm

Hi,
the reason is that performance sensitive areas and airport impact how aircraft perform in xbox S.

This happens with other addon aircraft too and is an issue I believe Microsoft is currently working on sorting and fixing.

In any case, we have recently further optimized our A32x family aircraft and in the next update it should be significantly improved for those in XBOX S.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Francesco

Post by Francesco » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:08 pm

I have Xbox X tho…

jwelkener

Post by jwelkener » Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:35 pm

Need some help. Just purchased the Airport Static Aircraft Bundle but didn't get a download link. Is there something that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance!

John W.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:22 am

you need to download the contrail app, getcontrail.com and login to latinvfr.com inside the contrail app
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner