KMIA AFCAD Parking not accurate

JP_Flyer1184

KMIA AFCAD Parking not accurate

Post by JP_Flyer1184 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:26 am

I spawned at KMIA airport with Ai Traffic add-ons to see the accuracy of the airport. And to be honest, it's 85% inaccurate from what I have observed. Many planes are parked at the wrong gates and I just hope LVFR can fix it in the future. Since I am a fellow spotter at KMIA and have been going there for the past 2-3 years to observe the airport activity, I can help LVFR to correct the assigned gates at KMIA to increase immersion when simmers fly in and out of the LVFR MIA with AI traffic.

7heAngryVe7eran

Re: KMIA AFCAD Parking not accurate

Post by 7heAngryVe7eran » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:25 am

JP_Flyer1184 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:26 am
I spawned at KMIA airport with Ai Traffic add-ons to see the accuracy of the airport. And to be honest, it's 85% inaccurate from what I have observed. Many planes are parked at the wrong gates and I just hope LVFR can fix it in the future. Since I am a fellow spotter at KMIA and have been going there for the past 2-3 years to observe the airport activity, I can help LVFR to correct the assigned gates at KMIA to increase immersion when simmers fly in and out of the LVFR MIA with AI traffic.
Hello JP_Flyer1184

Apologies for the late reply. Thank you for contacting us about this issue. We understand that you are passionate about this scenery, considering you are a spotter at KMIA.

Right now, there is a lot of work and resources going into an update for the Airbus aircraft.

Your concerns have not gone unheard. Also, we appreciate you offering to assistance with the gate assignments.