LVFR Airport static Aircraft doesn’t work as promised in the description

Bigal

LVFR Airport static Aircraft doesn’t work as promised in the description

Post by Bigal » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:51 am

Hello,

I’m on Xbox X, and actually I like LVFR products, as I own A318, A319 and A330.

A few days ago I bought Airport Static Aircraft
and I can’t tell you how disappointed I am.

In the description it says compatible to AI-Aircraft and Static Airport Aircraft. But it is not,
neither with one of them.

You have to set static airport aircraft to 0, but
none of your placed aircrafts is connected with
a gangway or anything. It becomes a spooky dead scenery. But that is only the small problem.

The main problem is your add on is not compatible with the AI traffic aircraft. All over the airports AI aircrafts and the aircrafts you placed are on the same position and same gate in each other. That looks kind of stupid and destroys the realism of the sim. So it is absolutely not usable for me at all. That’s why I deleted it the very next day.

Because it can’t hold what it promises in the description I would like to refund Airport Static Aircraft, what I have never done before.

Regards and Greetings from Germany

Alex

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: LVFR Airport static Aircraft doesn’t work as promised in the description

Post by RicardoLVFR » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:51 pm

Bigal wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:51 am
Hello,

I’m on Xbox X, and actually I like LVFR products, as I own A318, A319 and A330.

A few days ago I bought Airport Static Aircraft
and I can’t tell you how disappointed I am.

In the description it says compatible to AI-Aircraft and Static Airport Aircraft. But it is not,
neither with one of them.

You have to set static airport aircraft to 0, but
none of your placed aircrafts is connected with
a gangway or anything. It becomes a spooky dead scenery. But that is only the small problem.

The main problem is your add on is not compatible with the AI traffic aircraft. All over the airports AI aircrafts and the aircrafts you placed are on the same position and same gate in each other. That looks kind of stupid and destroys the realism of the sim. So it is absolutely not usable for me at all. That’s why I deleted it the very next day.

Because it can’t hold what it promises in the description I would like to refund Airport Static Aircraft, what I have never done before.

Regards and Greetings from Germany

Alex
Hi, we are very sorry for your dissapointment. The only way these static aircraft would have gotten jetways connected was if they were AI aircraft, and that's not what's happening now with the addon.

We apologize for this, and we will try to be more specific about these static not behaving like AI traffic.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Bigal

Post by Bigal » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:17 am

You didn’t mention the main problem.

LVFR Airport static Aircraft is not compatible to AI Traffic aircrafts as it says in your description on MSFS marketplace. The aircrafts you add are in other AI aircrafts at a lot of gates.

How can I refund your static Aircraft Add-On which does not work as you describe it on marketplace?

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:16 am

Bigal wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:17 am
You didn’t mention the main problem.

LVFR Airport static Aircraft is not compatible to AI Traffic aircrafts as it says in your description on MSFS marketplace. The aircrafts you add are in other AI aircrafts at a lot of gates.

How can I refund your static Aircraft Add-On which does not work as you describe it on marketplace?
Hi, we can't refund items purchased in the marketplace. If you use MSFS in PC, email us to support@latinvfr.com to come up with another form of solution.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner