Updatw A319ceo

RobyRight

Updatw A319ceo

Post by RobyRight » Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:36 pm

I am tray the new update of A319ceo, you make great job, now its working fine landing too and talete setting is wonderfull.
Just 2 problems :
1 the Si brief import doesnt work its Connect but the import give to me fault wathever thr fp is done.
2 the clocks are unable to disabile, this because on mcdu menu setting you can see page 1/2 but is impossibile to get 2° page where i hope there is the chocks setting,
I need set ready to take off into the talet setting for disabile chocks

Out of these problem the A319 working like B737-600 PMDG, thank you !

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: Updatw A319ceo

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:57 pm

You are saying simbrief import is not working? you put your Simbrief ID?

and you are saying you can't disable chocks? on the ground services page, where the aircraft is displayed, it has the section word "Cones" click on it, and they will be disabled. Let me know
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

RobyRight

Post by RobyRight » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:24 am

Hi, yes i did setup my Simbrief ID and it's let's me see the Simbrief FP but when i try to upload the FP the message is Fault to upload, of course i have a lot of FP into Simbrief and the ones right one for the plane i did try to upload.
(i don't have problem with Simbrief with B737-600)
i have one trouble too, if you have a lot of FP into Simbrief how can it's choose the right ones ? I can't see where write down the Flay number or other FP id.

For the chocks (cones) i did looking everywhere, but on the tablet where there is the airplane design the manage let's me see only pushback setting nothing other choose.
Where the plane is designed there are a lot of info on the bottom side but they doesn't looking pushable, do you mean that ones ?

Thanks.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:24 pm

RobyRight wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:24 am
Hi, yes i did setup my Simbrief ID and it's let's me see the Simbrief FP but when i try to upload the FP the message is Fault to upload, of course i have a lot of FP into Simbrief and the ones right one for the plane i did try to upload.
(i don't have problem with Simbrief with B737-600)
i have one trouble too, if you have a lot of FP into Simbrief how can it's choose the right ones ? I can't see where write down the Flay number or other FP id.

For the chocks (cones) i did looking everywhere, but on the tablet where there is the airplane design the manage let's me see only pushback setting nothing other choose.
Where the plane is designed there are a lot of info on the bottom side but they doesn't looking pushable, do you mean that ones ?

Thanks.
Hi, try to put simbrief id 129100, and tell me what happens when you try to load
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

RobyRight

Post by RobyRight » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:10 pm

Ok i do try to insert your id and its working fine i can import your plain,
So its my fault on Simbrief fp or is it because i have just free Simbrief account ?
I FOUND THE CONES , OMG
i didnt think its one command

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:56 pm

RobyRight wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:10 pm
Ok i do try to insert your id and its working fine i can import your plain,
So its my fault on Simbrief fp or is it because i have just free Simbrief account ?
I FOUND THE CONES , OMG
i didnt think its one command
simbrief is free.

so the problem is either the simbrief ID or something. In any case check please.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

RobyRight

Post by RobyRight » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:12 pm

is not id problem if it is i should be not able to load the fp into pdmg 737, my id is robyright and when i subscribe into A319 setup its show to me the flight plain page where i can load it, only when i try to load simbrief plain its give me fault, i think there is something wrong on my plain generate or the data i did insert.
i dont understand how its recognize the right plain ones if there are more than just one fp with same airplane, does have i to generate the fp just before try to load it into A319 tablet ?
(usually i generate the fp into simbrief some days before to use it)

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:43 pm

RobyRight wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:12 pm
is not id problem if it is i should be not able to load the fp into pdmg 737, my id is robyright and when i subscribe into A319 setup its show to me the flight plain page where i can load it, only when i try to load simbrief plain its give me fault, i think there is something wrong on my plain generate or the data i did insert.
i dont understand how its recognize the right plain ones if there are more than just one fp with same airplane, does have i to generate the fp just before try to load it into A319 tablet ?
(usually i generate the fp into simbrief some days before to use it)
the id you mention is your username. Go to simbrief, and under 'account' go to 'account settings'. In there you will see Pilot ID which is a number
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

RobyRight

Post by RobyRight » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:01 am

Sorry i am really dumb, i did get that suspect last night because you give me yours one and on setup i can see 000000 :shock:

Thank you indeed for your great support, i love A319.