Simbrief Flightplan "Sync failed"

Kapo40

Simbrief Flightplan "Sync failed"

Post by Kapo40 » Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:21 pm

So at the beginning it worked perfectly with the new efb. never played on the old efb. However started a few days ago it still worked with the sync. But yesterday it said sync failed. Created a new flightplan and it worked. But today nothing helped. Deleted the plane and installed it completly new. logged out my simbrief acc and connected again but still no progress i dont know why. Sync fuel works, because the plane is jumping up and down when i press the button.

And then theres a Problem with the Engines. At Takeoff Engines cut out and on Climb too with and without Autothrust

Starseed

Re: Simbrief Flightplan "Sync failed"

Post by Starseed » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:59 pm

Same problem here! no simbrief.............

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:06 am

where did you buy the aircraft?
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Kapo40

Post by Kapo40 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:19 am

bought the game trough ms store and the plane in game at the marketplace

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:09 pm

I asked because the aircraft has been pirated via illegal websites, and the version from that website this is happening. I noticed because I read the comments on the posting of our pirated A339.

In any case, please email us to support@latinvfr.com with receipt of purchase so we can further help.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Kapo40

Post by Kapo40 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:08 pm

yeah so still waiting on support. wrote you guys on the named email the case on december 31th but got no answer so what do i expect now?

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:17 pm

hi, show me a screenshot of when it says 'sync failed' please
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Kapo40

Post by Kapo40 » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:06 pm

Hi,
so in the mean time i of course tried it again after the post. 3 days after my post it started to work, so i of course cannot send you guys a ss of sync failed. however it would be helpful for me if that problem comes again i want to know what the issue is. Just tried it again and selected an other plane in simbrief still worked.
I want to post my original email here to because there are actually more issues rather than the simbrief problem.

Hello,

as one of you wrote in the forum on my thread im writing you per email.
The problem I have is:

So at the beginning it worked perfectly with the new efb. never played on the old efb. However started a few days ago it still worked with the sync. But yesterday it said sync failed. Created a new flightplan and it worked. But today nothing helped. Deleted the plane and installed it completly new. logged out my simbrief acc and connected again but still no progress i dont know why. Sync fuel works, because the plane is jumping up and down when i press the button and it changes fuel level.

"And then theres a Problem with the Engines. At Takeoff Engines cut out and on Climb too with and without Autothrust, so of course at cruize too"

"And i have problems with the squawk. Vatsim can not recognize me over the squawk/transponder. Ident goes to off every time" (maybe im doing something wrong? Swaqk is on "on" 'Position)

The Problem that i now have is, that on the ms store receipt there is not the product named, but named as flightsim credits. So that is the only thing i can send to you as a receipt and an actual screenshot from the store where it says "AIRBUS A330-900 NEO LVFR Purchased"

3 days after i postet my thread it started to work again with the flightplan. Autothrust issue stays.

But why it doesnt worked for almost a week suddenly when it worked before and i did always the same procedures?

And also the nose steering is really bad it doenst want to turn really and when landing it slams on the ground at about 50 feet.
-----------------
I tried it now again with the plan and it worked again. but it has to be a reason why it didnt worked. so i can avoid it or know what the problem is.

Hope you guys can help me with that.

7heAngryVe7eran

Post by 7heAngryVe7eran » Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:03 am

Kapo40 wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:06 pm
Hi,
so in the mean time i of course tried it again after the post. 3 days after my post it started to work, so i of course cannot send you guys a ss of sync failed. however it would be helpful for me if that problem comes again i want to know what the issue is. Just tried it again and selected an other plane in simbrief still worked.
I want to post my original email here to because there are actually more issues rather than the simbrief problem.

Hello,

as one of you wrote in the forum on my thread im writing you per email.
The problem I have is:

So at the beginning it worked perfectly with the new efb. never played on the old efb. However started a few days ago it still worked with the sync. But yesterday it said sync failed. Created a new flightplan and it worked. But today nothing helped. Deleted the plane and installed it completly new. logged out my simbrief acc and connected again but still no progress i dont know why. Sync fuel works, because the plane is jumping up and down when i press the button and it changes fuel level.

"And then theres a Problem with the Engines. At Takeoff Engines cut out and on Climb too with and without Autothrust, so of course at cruize too"

"And i have problems with the squawk. Vatsim can not recognize me over the squawk/transponder. Ident goes to off every time" (maybe im doing something wrong? Swaqk is on "on" 'Position)

The Problem that i now have is, that on the ms store receipt there is not the product named, but named as flightsim credits. So that is the only thing i can send to you as a receipt and an actual screenshot from the store where it says "AIRBUS A330-900 NEO LVFR Purchased"

3 days after i postet my thread it started to work again with the flightplan. Autothrust issue stays.

But why it doesnt worked for almost a week suddenly when it worked before and i did always the same procedures?

And also the nose steering is really bad it doenst want to turn really and when landing it slams on the ground at about 50 feet.
-----------------
I tried it now again with the plan and it worked again. but it has to be a reason why it didnt worked. so i can avoid it or know what the problem is.

Hope you guys can help me with that.
I have also experienced an issue with the CDU sync, and it is something that is currently being worked on. A workaround is to use Simbrief downloader to save the flightplan as a MSFS flightplan. You can then either load it at the main menu or use FSUIP7 to load the flightplan while you're sitting at the airport. You'll still need to input your init and performance information in the cdu.

As for takeoff, make sure you have your primary, secondary, and tertiary commands hotkeyed. You'll use the tertiary command for select modes and secondary command for managed modes on the ap dials.

Your quadrant (in the aircraft) needs to be set to climb for ap to work properly. A throttle quadrant, such as the Thrustmaster Airbus, doesn't sync to CLB in the aircraft, so you'll need to put it slightly off. That's a reported issue that's currently being investigated.

The nose steering issue has been resolved, but it will be released along with the new update whenever it's ready. Apologies that I cannot give you a definite release date.

COT_87

Post by COT_87 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:06 pm

Same issue for me. I have another post highlighting this.