Problems with your products

Pilots general chatter area... this is your general discussion forum!
AKLnKL

Problems with your products

Post by AKLnKL » Sun May 14, 2023 7:29 pm

First of all i want to thank you for your great work and support, especially for us xbox users. But nevertheless i found some bugs/problems that have to be fixed. When i speak about your products i mean the A320ceo and the A321neo (these are the products i have got on xbox). I noticed that your planes are very hard to land because they float waaay too much. I dont know the main reason for this. But i assume that i has to do something with the ,,landing mode" of the A320 family below 50ft where the nose starts to pitch the nose down automatically. In addition to that, the nose pitch of the A320 and A321 at approach speed (circa 160kt), full flaps and captured glideslope should be positive (round about 2.5 degree) but not 0 degree. So at approach the nose is already pointing up by 2.5 degree. Then i noticed that the A321neo`s angle of attack/nose pitch at cruise is waaaay to high at about 4 to 5 degrees just with normal weight. It should be at about 2 to 2.5 to increase efficency (the AoA of the A320ceo is alright). I hope you can fix that because it is annoying. I dont know what comes next regarding updates but i it would be cool if you could add special features of the IAE V2500 powered versions of the A320-200 like the Engine Pressure Ratio (EPR) in the ECAM and some more things. In the recent days i experienced a bug where the engines shut down during flight, i heard that some people have the same problem. I hope that you can fix that. Last but not least i have noticed a mistake on the A321neo LR La Compagnie livery where the nose is white and doesnt have the light blue color (the whole aircraft has light blue color). Also i have a special request, could you please add a AirBerlin livery for the A320-214 (SL). It was my absolute favourite airline as a child and i have very great memories on them. It was a major A320 operator and was even one of the biggest airlines in europe in the early 2010s. Thats why i was surprised that you didnt add AirBerlin but smaller airlines like SundAir. So for now i have told all my points and my critique, after a very long text ;) . I like your projects very much and therefore hope that you can fix them so they will be even better. I hope for an answer and wish you great day! ;)

MiglMicheal

Re: Problems with your products

Post by MiglMicheal » Sun May 14, 2023 11:53 pm

Ive also reported problems with liveries before but haven’t gotten much of a response on whether they’ll be fixed

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Mon May 15, 2023 12:42 pm

Hi, first of remember this is based on the default 320neo, initially it was bound not to be perfect. It is until now that we are looking into these things. So we are taking note and looking into this.

As for the landing and floating, the Airbus aircraft tend to do this, even not ours, in any case there is always room to improve. We suggest you have a lower approach speed, whilst we improve.

As for AirBerlin, we tried to focus on current airlines, and a few exceptions, but we will look into adding air berlin because as you say they were a primary a320ceo operator in Europe.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

sailorskip

Post by sailorskip » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:18 pm

Can anything be done to the AOA/pitch at altitude for the A320ceo/A321neo? Asobo came out with a mod to their A320neo after you you introduced your products which greatly alleviated this problem. Thanks.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:25 pm

sailorskip wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:18 pm
Can anything be done to the AOA/pitch at altitude for the A320ceo/A321neo? Asobo came out with a mod to their A320neo after you you introduced your products which greatly alleviated this problem. Thanks.
We changed ours to those airplanes, according to the variants, what exactly is the problem you are having?
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner