Twin Towers in Barcelona

Pilots general chatter area... this is your general discussion forum!
KG1000

Twin Towers in Barcelona

Post by KG1000 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:08 am

Hi,

Just a quick one! I have finally made the transition to MSFS2020 recently and enjoying the change from P3DV5. (Cannot say my wallet shares my enthusiasm!!). The LVFR scenery really does bring this wonderful city to life. What I have noticed are the twin towers in the Olympic area (I think they are flats and a bank)which stand out especially on a westerly approach are missing. Is it me? Are there any plans to add them?

Kind regards,

Keith Giannoni

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: Twin Towers in Barcelona

Post by RicardoLVFR » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:28 pm

KG1000 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:08 am
Hi,

Just a quick one! I have finally made the transition to MSFS2020 recently and enjoying the change from P3DV5. (Cannot say my wallet shares my enthusiasm!!). The LVFR scenery really does bring this wonderful city to life. What I have noticed are the twin towers in the Olympic area (I think they are flats and a bank)which stand out especially on a westerly approach are missing. Is it me? Are there any plans to add them?

Kind regards,

Keith Giannoni
Hi, we had downtown buildings but since MSFS did an update to Spain and added many things in Barcelona, customers asked us to remove our buildings to which we did.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

KG1000

Post by KG1000 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:25 pm

Thanks for the info. Frankly I am amazed the customers chose that. They are very Iconic in my view and form very much part of the Barcelona skyline!

Keep up the good work.

Keith

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:19 pm

KG1000 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:25 pm
Thanks for the info. Frankly I am amazed the customers chose that. They are very Iconic in my view and form very much part of the Barcelona skyline!

Keep up the good work.

Keith
Yes it is unfortunate, because we don't do this too often but it were many people asking for it.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner