A321NEO model inaccuracy - any fix coming?

Pilots general chatter area... this is your general discussion forum!
om15b

A321NEO model inaccuracy - any fix coming?

Post by om15b » Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:32 am

Hi LVFR,

I was just wondering if there is any update in the works to help fix the inaccurate model of the A321N (I can't speak for the other aircraft).

The nose landing gear is way too tall and the engines are missing the gearbox bulge on the side, and also the wings don't flex as they should. Overall it just isn't a very true to life depiction and when the cockpit is ripped from the default A320N (or in the case of 3rd party mods, the FBW cockpit), it therefore means you're largely paying for the model. A bit of a let down.

Regards,

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: A321NEO model inaccuracy - any fix coming?

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:02 pm

om15b wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:32 am
Hi LVFR,

I was just wondering if there is any update in the works to help fix the inaccurate model of the A321N (I can't speak for the other aircraft).

The nose landing gear is way too tall and the engines are missing the gearbox bulge on the side, and also the wings don't flex as they should. Overall it just isn't a very true to life depiction and when the cockpit is ripped from the default A320N (or in the case of 3rd party mods, the FBW cockpit), it therefore means you're largely paying for the model. A bit of a let down.

Regards,
Hi, when we released the A321neo it was using directly the default A320neo cockpit. Now we are using a similar model of the cockpit with our modded systems. We will look into working on improving things later on.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Sturmalex

Post by Sturmalex » Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:00 pm

Hi,

I also noticed some issues with the flaps:

the right flap is further out than the left one (if you look from below, there is a gap between the two flap track fairing parts)
also the ailerons are busted.
the right one is squeezed into the wing

while the left one has bigger gap than a Dacia

the rest of the model isn't super high quality either but not everything can be a fenix so I am not too bummed about that.

BR

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:40 am

We are replacing the entire wing with a new modeled and textured one. So this is going to be removed and changed very soon for a much better one.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

Sturmalex

Post by Sturmalex » Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:05 am

Thanks, good to know! :-)

BusDriver320

Post by BusDriver320 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:30 am

RicardoLVFR wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:40 am
We are replacing the entire wing with a new modeled and textured one. So this is going to be removed and changed very soon for a much better one.
I just flew the 321 after being in the fenix for a couple weeks and those wings need a huge overhaul lol so glad to see this :P