FBW A32nx at KMSY by LVFR No battery power

Pilots general chatter area... this is your general discussion forum!
YaBoybob87

FBW A32nx at KMSY by LVFR No battery power

Post by YaBoybob87 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:15 pm

Hey guys, suddenly today, when I loaded in to Gate C6 at KMSY, the FBW A32nx loads in with dead batteries and absolutely nothing will allow you to power the aircraft (including GPU). This just started today and, from what I can tell, only seems to be happening at this airport (KMSY by LVFR). I have loaded into Atlanta, Miami and Manchester and have no problems, whatsoever. Idk where else to submit a problem, so hopefully this is seen by the right people. I'd really like to keep flying out of home base. :D I've tried different gates, the old terminal, the new terminal. Nothing helped. It's like the power is out at New Orleans International.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: FBW A32nx at KMSY by LVFR No battery power

Post by RicardoLVFR » Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:10 pm

YaBoybob87 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:15 pm
Hey guys, suddenly today, when I loaded in to Gate C6 at KMSY, the FBW A32nx loads in with dead batteries and absolutely nothing will allow you to power the aircraft (including GPU). This just started today and, from what I can tell, only seems to be happening at this airport (KMSY by LVFR). I have loaded into Atlanta, Miami and Manchester and have no problems, whatsoever. Idk where else to submit a problem, so hopefully this is seen by the right people. I'd really like to keep flying out of home base. :D I've tried different gates, the old terminal, the new terminal. Nothing helped. It's like the power is out at New Orleans International.
strange, if you remove our KMSY would this still be happening?
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

YaBoybob87

Re: FBW A32nx at KMSY by LVFR No battery power

Post by YaBoybob87 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:14 pm

Hey Ricardo. Thanks for the reply. I need to amend. After further testing, I realized that it was NOT just KMSY by LVFR... I was having the same problem loading in at other airports, as well. It was just a fluke that I was able to load in at KATL with no problem. After my post, I was having the problem game wide. What appears to have happened (I can only assume based on the fix that worked, finally) was the updated FSUIPC7 was not installed properly or corrupted. Idk if you know or use it, but the FSUIPC7 loader had an update yesterday and it was after updating that, that my issue started. Finally, I uninstalled and reinstalled that package and all seems to have been repaired. I want to apologize to you and your staff for my mistaken identification, earlier. Your KMSY is great and, as stated in my OP, it's my home base. I just purchased your jetways and A320 CEO packages, as well. Looking forward to checking that out, this evening. Thanks again, for your reply. Happy flying!!