fs2004 TJSJ UTIL.DLL FAULT MODULE UPON EXITING FLIGH

Post product support request for our FS2004 version products!
RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Re: fs2004 TJSJ UTIL.DLL FAULT MODULE UPON EXITING FLIGH

Post by RicardoLVFR » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:36 pm

actually its a 2013 PC, that's why I said it was old. And it has Direct X11 installed.

saw this on an old forum posting:
The faulting module was the util.dll. This use to be a nasty bug, especially in FS9. Haven't seen it so much in FSX. It's usually caused by something missing in a scenery you are flying over or a bad installation of the scenery. If you recently installed a new scenery, recommend you reinstall it (this includes any AI program you might have recently installed as they sometimes have airport AFCAD's that could be corrupted
https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/415387-utildll-ctd/

try re-installing
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

flyhigh

Post by flyhigh » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:23 pm

thanks for trying to resolve this issue i know tjsj for 2004 is old and every one is p3dv4 64 bit i really apresiate you taking your time .funny I read the same thing when searching for the problem, I did in fact reinstall the scenery , clean install fs9 with the 9.1 patch and only install tjsj without any other addon i have try everything there is , problem still occurs in all the computer , There are other blogs that talk about something to do when creating a hard platform and altitude problem that will cause the util.dll bug. last time i check your scenery include a altitude correction bgl file located in flight simulator 9/scenery/world/scenery.

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:20 pm

yes you are right about the altitude. You can test to see if by removing the alt file it can then remove the issue. But I doubt it, because we changed altitude to many airports we did for FS9.

the one I would recommend disabling is the "San Juan_Terrain" entry on the scenery library. That MAY cause issues on certain systems. Try removing that one.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

flyhigh

Post by flyhigh » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:13 am

can you tell me the specific file and location to remove to test , im a little confuse

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:51 pm

In the scenery library there are 2 entries, one is San Juan_TJSJ and the other San Juan_Terrain

un-tick the one that is called San Juan_Terrain
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner

flyhigh

Post by flyhigh » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:41 pm

Hi Ricardo, try the suggestion above, the crash still occur on exit, don't know what else to do, it surprise me that you cant recreated the issue i m having which is very frustrating

RicardoLVFR
Site Admin

Post by RicardoLVFR » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:20 pm

hi, I am very sorry. Like I said its probable others might have had this issue, but if they did I would have received the same support requests. So don't know exactly why you getting this issue.
Ricardo Morillo
Managing Director/Owner